+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: David's Words of Wisdom

David's Words of Wisdom

Brilliant interview with David Artell on Radio Joke tonight - quite made me forget the disappointing performance.

After the usual meandering on about the performance, but that the general trend was improvement he said "I wasn't going to mention the referee . . but Jesus . . . " at which point the interview was curtailed.

Summed up my opinion of the pillock in green too - Mr Artell grows on me more each day

Yes he is growing on me as well and summed up the day quiet well and as for the ref - Jesus was brilliant but said it all

The referee was without doubt Cambridges`s man of the match.

But we really have to learn how to cope with the physical side of the game. Also confused by the sub of CC, he was one of our players who was coping with the physical side. Now once again when the game got rough Cooper did not want to know. For me and a lot of supporters round me he should have been subbed at half time.

Got their red card wrong as well.

Rescinded today.

All round he was p**s poor.

The ref was showboating. He wanted to be the star of the show as he is hoping to go higher up the league.
    He helped galvanise the crowd though!
    I didn't think their player warranted a red, neither do I think their free kick winner was a foul by Nugent. Some strange decisions