+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Emergency advice to TS

Emergency advice to TS

For goodness sake fella..Pull yourself together...You seem to have totally lost it.

You are obsessed with the Technical Committee system which has been an utter failure.

You keep talking and comparing football personnel with salesmen...There is absolutely no comparison so get this out of your head please!

You are set to give Warney the job because he 'fits' RUFC....To be fair he does but we don't need someone who fits we need someone who presently does not 'fit' because we need to change from bottom to top..a complete clear out and a new blue print.

It's the club that needs to change and all you do is keep changing the manager!

1 win in 19...No coaching qualifications....Cone putterer outer and sit ups man!.....Yes he fits alright. but is he the right man...No!!

Sit down with a Brandy and cigar....Have a think,consider what I keep telling you and come to your senses before its too late.

I didn't get where I am by being surrounded by salesmen.....Listen Up...I'm very bright!

Some truth in that Kempo about Warne been a fit yes but probably as an assistant manager.

But are you really bright ? 😆😆
    Last edited by Pocket rocket; 02-04-2017 at 10:07 AM.

The future is bright. Maybe he's orange?

But what happens when all this major clear out and culture change causes ; -

Cost points .....?
    ( Collateral damage with a new squad )

A trial & error period....?
    ( during essential "assessment period )

The new manager to show a modicum of concentration and doesn't wave to the crowd.....?

The manager to buy players within a preset budget to keep the club solvent....?

The manager plays tactics that the fans don't understand.....?
    ( Although everybody else does )

The players NOT to be happy with the new manager because he knows they are NOT good enough - and sidelines them !
    ( and he's right but fans favourite gone )

I know what happens - it's happened already this season. Are the fans that's calling for precisely what TS did at the start of this season ready to do it all again ?

But this time ( if the fans agree on the manager ) they'll persevere because it's their idea....

No best chance was AS and the loud fans simply didn't get it !

But like the players that didn't "get it" - sack the players and ignore the fans that "didn't get it".....NOT the manager with the forsight to see what this club needed to survive. And looking back - he was very right - but then again I knew that...lol

Quote Originally Posted by lbj View Post
    But what happens when all this major clear out and culture change causes ; -

Cost points .....?
    ( Collateral damage with a new squad )

A trial & error period....?
    ( during essential "assessment period )

The new manager to show a modicum of concentration and doesn't wave to the crowd.....?

The manager to buy players within a preset budget to keep the club solvent....?

The manager plays tactics that the fans don't understand.....?
    ( Although everybody else does )

The players NOT to be happy with the new manager because he knows they are NOT good enough - and sidelines them !
    ( and he's right but fans favourite gone )

I know what happens - it's happened already this season. Are the fans that's calling for precisely what TS did at the start of this season ready to do it all again ?

But this time ( if the fans agree on the manager ) they'll persevere because it's their idea....

No best chance was AS and the loud fans simply didn't get it !

But like the players that didn't "get it" - sack the players and ignore the fans that "didn't get it".....NOT the manager with the forsight to see what this club needed to survive. And looking back - he was very right - but then again I knew that...lol
    And yet another thread gets hijacked to the same old crap!

Seriously - Is there something wrong with you?

I guess you don't "get it" either...

Wrinkly - you know the club....

Wright down these costs....

Taylor......£

Forde......£

Fisher.....£

Vaulks....£

And any others we paid for although there were 3 / 4 loans - and several free agents.....so up front player purchasing budget spent amounts to a massive.

........£............

Then explain - If Stubbs didn't spend all the massive budget that according to my figures were far from a championship budget.....why he didn't spend all those millions.....

One answer is perhaps Stubbs said I do my best with this shi#e( existing players ) then spend the rest on their replacements in the first window....

ALL THIS "SPENT THE BUDGET" DON'T ADD UP !

Quote Originally Posted by wrinkly View Post

You will never convince him. Boring repetitive same crap every time. He thinks he knows everything about football and everyone else knows bugger all. Best thing to do is just ignore him and one day he will hopefully go away. Even the radio Sheffield commentator and Les Payne said yesterday that the damage was done by Stubbs and his poor signings.
    I know everyone is allowed an opinion but this guy just Rams it down your throat on every thread.

Total rubbish....the club want to blame Stubbs so they are fault free....

I just deeper think things through without being satisfied with the common misconceptions of the masses....

All the common complaints about Stubbs don't stand up to the slightest questioning....

Go on - add up all the money Stubbs spent....

£................

Now tell me what kind od championship budget is that ( your figure remember )
    OR can't you be arsed to think for once !

Just say.....bland statements....and nothing constructivery....!

Quote Originally Posted by wrinkly View Post

I was thinking about this the other night, and it's no laughing matter, so I am certainly not taking the p1ss here, I am being deadly serious. I genuinely think that lbj has Asperger syndrome, which is a form of autism. Things like this were never diagnosed when he was younger so it would have been missed when he was at school, and he has just gone through life with it and no-one has realised what it is.

A lot of people also believe that having autism would mean you have low intelligence, which certainly isn't always the case.

Read this:

What is Asperger syndrome?

"Like other autism profiles, Asperger syndrome is a lifelong developmental disability that affects how people perceive the world and interact with others.

People with Asperger syndrome see, hear and feel the world differently to other people. If you have Asperger syndrome, you have it for life – it is not an illness or disease and cannot be ‘cured’. Often people feel that Asperger syndrome is a fundamental aspect of their identity."

It sounds exactly like Asperger's to me, and with there being a couple of people in my wife's family who have it, I know quite a lot about it. lbj fits the criteria from what I can make out.

And I'm not having a go, like I say, I have family members who have it, I would never make a joke of it.

mr k for the past few weeks (seams like months) you have been saying lump on whoever we are playing to win 3-4 nil..
    not seen owt (or have i missed it) regards tonight..

are you saying it could be close or is it cos wednesday are off the boil

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast