+ Visit Queen of the South FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Derek Lyle testimonial match

You will be lucky to see mair than 800 at the game, I wid imagine there will be mair "hasbeens" in the Rangers team than maist of us wid care tae watch.

This is a testimonial match which is generally just a bit of fun and an opportunity for some past players to pull on the playing boots once again. It is a benefit game for one of our more loyal servants and I think the most decorated player in our recent history Derek Lyle. I personally do not care who we are playing but have my ticket to thank Del boy for his many years of service to Queens and as for Old Firm bigotry coming into the equation leave it out for once.

3 confirmed so - Barry Ferguson, Gordon Durie and Peter Lovenkrands

Maybe it's only a 5 a side game ?

I see also there a fun day from 10-12pm which includes ehhhh emmm ehhhh !!!??? A training session that cost a fiver and eeeeehhhh , unmmmmm , ehhhhh . Christ knows . See the OS for (non)details

Quote Originally Posted by aloreburn View Post
    Maybe it's only a 5 a side game ?

I see also there a fun day from 10-12pm which includes ehhhh emmm ehhhh !!!??? A training session that cost a fiver and eeeeehhhh , unmmmmm , ehhhhh . Christ knows . See the OS for (non)details

What else is actually happening at the "fun day" ? Probably a good idea to let people know if they want it to be a success

Quote Originally Posted by aloreburn View Post
    3 confirmed so - Barry Ferguson, Gordon Durie and Peter Lovenkrands

And Charlie Miller

Quote Originally Posted by johnny_dumfries View Post
    And Charlie Miller
    Squads now on official Site and some great names from the past in both teams

Some great players on both sides this Sunday . Hopefully that'll bring out a decent crowd for the Tan Man , he deserves it ......

Quote Originally Posted by Truthhurts View Post
    You will be lucky to see mair than 800 at the game, I wid imagine there will be mair "hasbeens" in the Rangers team than maist of us wid care tae watch.
    That's probably why it's called a "Legends" team ??

Approximately 700 tickets sold so far with tickets available on the day .....

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)