+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

View Poll Results: Would you want Neil Warnock to manage Wolves?

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Warnock - the Marmite manager??

Angry Warnock - the Marmite manager??

In case anyone doesn't understand the "Marmite factor" - it is said that you either "love or loathe" marmite spread; there are no in-betweens ..........

Just wondered how you guys felt / reacted to Warnock's latest outburst after our recent beating of Cardiff:
    "Neil Warnock: Wolves won't improve

Cardiff boss Neil Warnock doesn't believe Wolves can improve this summer – and said his team gifted them three points.

Read more at http://www.expressandstar.com/sport/...2LZt0EQ6JTs.99

I know that there are some who would happily have had him as a manger of Wolves. Personally I think this guy is vilest manager on this Earth and he is about the ONLY thing that would stop me supporting Wolves.

He's a wind-up merchant. Don't take the bait.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)