+ Visit Sheffield Wednesday FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Easy 3 Points Tonight at NYS

Easy 3 Points Tonight at NYS

We are down. We have players in the dressing room that Warney is not in charge of apparently. The fans have endured the worst season in memory bar our near exit from the FL. You have to be confident in taking the points even with your recent downturn in form.

Sad to say that you may see some empty seats - some season ticket holders have jacked it in.

Anyway, enjoy the game. It may be my last post on here for a while - can't see us back in The Championship for a while and you lads may have gone to Prem by then.

Enjoyed the banter though.

Cheers

Even with the current crisis at Rotherham and recent relegation, this is by no means a banker with the way we’ve performed against teams at the bottom this season.

I’m still looking forward to attending the game and having some friendly banter in the local with the Millers I know.

Who’s to blame for what’s happened at Rotherham this season, Pete?

Heard TS wanted out at the beginning of the season?

It might be an easy 3 points for the millers the way we are performing. Nothing to play for all the pressure on us tonight

Football's not like that though is it Pete...I'm sure you have a bet on the coupons on a Saturday..If you're owt like me you never win owt!
    It's so hard to predict a score line mate..And in a match like this, where Rotherham always seem to up their game and we seem to always play nervy...anything can happen.
    Anyway Pete, really hope you keep posting on here pal, dunt really matter what leagues we're in for some banter does it...
    Take care matey and all the very best for next season.

Quote Originally Posted by braggyowl View Post
    Football's not like that though is it Pete...I'm sure you have a bet on the coupons on a Saturday..If you're owt like me you never win owt!
    It's so hard to predict a score line mate..And in a match like this, where Rotherham always seem to up their game and we seem to always play nervy...anything can happen.
    Anyway Pete, really hope you keep posting on here pal, dunt really matter what leagues we're in for some banter does it...
    Take care matey and all the very best for next season.
    Can't call it at all Pete.....Yes we have injuries, but only a fool would use that as the main reason for our performances this season......Not strengthening key areas, and a manager that seems to be devoid of ideas could be one avenue of thought.....Just my opinion of course......So yes...Its by no means a given that you'll win. :-D

Quote Originally Posted by PeteWaller View Post

Sad to say that you may see some empty seats - some season ticket holders have jacked it in
    Frustrated we might see empty seats...watching this one at home with my two lads and v cold beer

A fun fixture for Rovrum
    no harm done, even if they lose big
    release the frustration of a poor season
    home venue
    bragging rights over the MASSIVE
    fuc*k up Wednesday playoffs
    payback after a frustrating loss at S6

versus.....gut-grinder for Wednesday!

Given announcement of new Rovrum manager after this fixture, it'll be interesting to see how Warne shapes up against Carlos....Carlos has been thwarted a few times this season - we've looked average - this could easily be a defining result for Warne AND Carlos

Either way I'll miss Wednesday v Millers fixtures next year
    Last edited by Bluestripe; 04-04-2017 at 05:49 PM.

Well done lads. At least I picked up £44 on a £100 bet.

Bad decisions in appointing Stubbs and allowing him to sign rubbish on 3 year contracts has been our downfall.

Now we get Warney and Barker ffs

Crap being a Miller

Good luck to all of you lads

Good luck for next season Pete..I've gotta be honest with you here though mate.
    If Warne had been at any other club and lost nearly every game he's been in charge of, I very much doubt that the Chaiman would offer him the job.
    What the fckin hell is your Chaiman playing at!!!!!

In saying that he could do a job for you next season, who knows.
    Just seems strange that TS hasn't looked elsewhere for a replacement...

Keep posting Pete...Always good to hear from a proper footy fan..

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)