+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: MillersMad Matchtread - The Millers v Sheffield Wednesday

It certainly doesn't go your way down at the bottom. Five yards offside and he gives the goal.

Well Hello, just watching the game here in Thailand so I'm watching Rotherham for the first time since the Wembley promotion game Yes they are very poor, standing off and ball watching. Sloppy easy goal that should have been dealt with a question of offside. Rotherham will struggle in div2 with this performance. No body seems to want the ball.

Fisher is he usually that crap

Lots of empty seats in the Home areas arggggh free header from morris

fisher again should have done better against fletcher no effort

You just knew we were going to concede again. We don't deserve it but feck me we have no luck what so ever

Kempo will be doing cartwheels. What a pr*ck.

I missed the first half as that brings us luck usually. Good news is I am here for the 2nd half which usually means disaster

I think it's stereotypical to say we are poor.

Our approach play has been very good but how many easy chances do they miss every game?
    The first goal should never have been given but the defence is very poor although to be fair, the lad took the second very well.

I do worry if the Chairman feels that the current management regime is good enough. We have a losing mentality and a mass clear out is needed.

It should really be 1-1 not 0-2 but that sums us up this season.

We face setting an unwanted new record for the second tier. The current lowest total is 24 points by Cambridge in 1983/84 and I can't see any way we will get near that total which actually is disgraceful and a total embarrassment.

I missed part of first half. Just come to local to see if they had it on, but here in the high peak where i live it's man utd territory and fortunately for me they've got their game on.
    I was just looking at one of those streams when we conceded second, so i decided not to bother.

I can't wait for the end of this awful season, but the worry is things aren't going to be any better next year

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast