+ Visit Sheffield Wednesday FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Tony Stewart....a third Chuckle brother?

Tony Stewart....a third Chuckle brother?

He's appointed Paul Warne!.....oh dear....oh dear...oh dear
    Boundless ambition....

Warne wasn't my choice as manager but I think TS has lost confidence in his ability to pick a manager after Stubbs and jacket.

We need a massive clear out now we're just appalling. We know what we are a little club who simply can't compete in the championship.

We're not going to get someone like yourself come in and invest loads of money. How it will pan out I'm not sure tbh what I do know is I'll be there home and away cause it's in my blood.

Good luck for the rest of the season.

UTM

Quote Originally Posted by Pocket rocket View Post
    Warne wasn't my choice as manager but I think TS has lost confidence in his ability to pick a manager after Stubbs and jacket.

We need a massive clear out now we're just appalling. We know what we are a little club who simply can't compete in the championship.

We're not going to get someone like yourself come in and invest loads of money. How it will pan out I'm not sure tbh what I do know is I'll be there home and away cause it's in my blood.

Good luck for the rest of the season.

UTM
    Ta for the good luck PR!
    Twice Rovrum have demonstrated they can survive in Championship, so for me a Championship side rather than Lge 1
    Just don't understand why Tony Stewart and his board can't settle on a sensible strategy for RUFC - so that everyone..fans, players and staff can line up behind - understanding and agreeing with - and buy into that strategy.
    Instead he can't resist himself...expresses (far too early) his lofty ambitions...allows 130+ players in 4 years...one minute Rottweiler Evans/shouty Warnock, next minute Stubbs or the very unpersuasive Paul Warne (massive differences in managerial style)

When I listened to his reasons why Warne is the right choice, it rang hollow. If I was dropping into league 1, I'd at least hope it was accompanied by the appt of a wartime consigliere (which Paul Warne ain't)

Your not wrong and pretty much sums it up.

Good banter with you lot the other night.

Class was the difference same effort just not good enough this season.

Like I said hope the season pans out how you want.

And tell braggy to stop causing trouble on millersmad 😜

UTM

haha nice one Pocket.
    ..And really hope it goes well for you next season..Like you say, it's in your blood and what ever the results I know you'll keep going cos you're same as me..We're either bleedin crackers or just damn good supporters..Well, maybe a bit of both eh.

Good luck for next season mate and keep popping on here..Your opinions mean a lot cos you're a proper footy fan like all us nutters on this board..

Too right Braggy.

No medication for us.

Off to Wigan Saturday.

Good luck pal for play offs

Sound Pocket, and cheers mate..

Got you down on the Coral footy bet 9/2..Trouble is, I've backed us to win anall..7/4...

Have a good day at Wigan pal and all the best.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)