+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T On a more positive note away from the club news…..Bri's Charity night….

Totally agree let's put names to faces .... but on a civil level please....after all this is Bri's charity night and all for good causes so buy a ticket and enjoy the night....

You can revert to keyboard warrior types once the season kicks off...

Can't wait to see the Entertainer with his stand up comedy routine ...

Looking forward to seeing old and new friends at the Trades for a worthwhile cause.Ive now added a bit of magic to the Stand up routine and it has took me 12 months to get it spot on,never been performed before at the Trades or anywhere else for that matter!
    Lets all get behind Bri he deserves all our support and I will be bringing a few bits with me to auction off for the Charity.
    The Entertainer

Top man cheers!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Entertainer View Post
    Looking forward to seeing old and new friends at the Trades for a worthwhile cause.Ive now added a bit of magic to the Stand up routine and it has took me 12 months to get it spot on,never been performed before at the Trades or anywhere else for that matter!
    Lets all get behind Bri he deserves all our support and I will be bringing a few bits with me to auction off for the Charity.
    The Entertainer
    Great news Mick ....

Bump..!!!!!

Bump!!

Whilst I'm sat in A&E for next 4hrs I may aswell bump this.

Big bump from Benidorm ......Fellas what's a fiver get down there on the night ....

Cheers pal

I'll probably make two depending on shifts. I want to see if Brin and co got on with their diets.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast