+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: O/T On a more positive note away from the club news…..Bri's Charity night….

Bri, unfortunately or fortunately for some I`m away on business that weekend.
    If you would like to meet up same place as last time I will hand over some cash towards your fund.
    Give my regards to Mick / Entertainer, I owe him for the book he kindly gave me. I`m sure you will all enjoy your night out.

Pocket you will never upset me lad, btw as Villamiller can testify I only drink Real Ale, Guinness or a decent Red Wine...although if YOU twisted my arm I may let you buy me a shandy. Maybe see you at an away match next season.

Let me know Bri and we will meet up before 14th July.

Actually Casper I thought you could be my protection pal 😆

Yeah once season kicks off we can organise away game meet up.

Bump

Come on guys and girls get your tickets.

Not every day you get to meet someone as handsome as me. 😆

Just been informed that my fee for the night is £200 for under 150 people but £500 for over...and I think at present I'm at 130ish so I need as many of you there please..spread the word and if you decide to go bring as many as you can..can pay on the door...even if it's just for an hour then back to your local that's fine...
    Camper well sort something out pal no worries..does Brin or villa have your number pal as they could pass it onto me as I have there's.

Bump..2 weeks left and I hope to see you all

Casper I'll see you same place as last time pal but let me know when mate please.
    Less than 2 weeks now chaps so get yourselves down for a pre season night out

Bri, Saturday around 11.30am if possible.

BUMP!

Getting close now folks. Get yourselves down and support Bri with his efforts!

Let's put some names to faces and etc. Wonder if the good Doctor will make an appearance? Even Gino for that matter

I'm needed at Greasbrough fc on Saturday morning pal and my eldest is a ball boy at the Parkgate friendly so I'll be there aswell but I'll try to get a free 1/2hr to see ya.

Quote Originally Posted by vespabri View Post
    I'm needed at Greasbrough fc on Saturday morning pal and my eldest is a ball boy at the Parkgate friendly so I'll be there aswell but I'll try to get a free 1/2hr to see ya.

See you at Roundwood / Parkgate friendly Bri.

Brin or Villamiller if Bri doesn`t see my message give him a call for me thanks.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast