+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Let's have some fun!

Let's have some fun - reading Bjs ludicrous rantings

Quote Originally Posted by lbj View Post
    PS: I attended all those games and the Newcastle was a good game.......the others mentioned were ........not!
    You attended all those games?
    The "others mentioned" were Newcastle v Wolves, Newcastle v Norwich and Newcastle v Villa

I just can't get my head around the change from "experienced" to PW.....and the honeymoon PW has had when others had too little time.

Suppose it's cost effective and helps to pay for the long overdue facilities...TS did say the Warne would be getting a good league 1 salary....and with the players taking a hit that will all go towards the facilities.....

We're now been controlled by accountants.....no more football "silly money".....

Can't fault TS.....he's regained control!

Correct Wrinkly....I was referring to the QPR - WIGAN & NORWICH games that Cayton alluded to........they were on bad runs.....and were bad games...my bad.....sorry if that was misleading

were all having fun aint we>?

Gaining "information" is always fun for me Cayton.

Serious subject matter this - Human nature's has followers and leaders....USA has just voted in an absolute nut case using popular politics rather than doing the right thing.

This is all similar in a small way....

"The power of suggestion" and s##t like that are awash on these threads....people will always be people.

Utilising a common enemy that people can shoot at ( hypothetically speaking ) thank goodness - will always be a popular pastime.....it's sad - but interesting.....are as Spock would say...........Fascinating !

It's not gaining the information it's how you choose to use it that's important

Your Stubbs argument would be a lot stronger if you stuck to the facts and didn't add those bits to it to try and make it creditable

You keep referring to Norwich. Wigan and QPR being on a poor run and say Newcastle was our best game. You refrain from adding Newcastle we're also on a poor run and we still lost

You say 60% of the budget was spent before Stubbs arrived on the old players so he had limited budged. I've asked several times for evidence of this which you keep avoiding. I'm happy for you to correct me and say it was just your opinion and not actually fact.

This same old guard that Stubbs gave contract extensions to and then shipped 3 younger players out on loan. Smallwood Dawson and Thorpe

You also keep banging on about the quality players Stubbs brought to the club
    When in fact only one was ready for championship football. I guess again you are going to blame the lack of budget for this problem.
    Don't get me wrong. Long term I think ball fisher vaukes Taylor and forde could make into good players and will deff make good league one players

The thing Stubbs should have done was buy 4 quality championship players. Then got 3/4 on loan. Not bring in 13 players players to make up a squad.

BTW . I wrote this whilst my 2 year old granddaughter was jumping all over me. Who said only the lady's can multitask

Children, play nice.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12