+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Crewe at Stanley ****MATCH PREDICTIONS****

DA appears to be his own man so we shall see what he is made of. I feel a few of those you mentioned you feel might stay may well be released. Its easy to say on here but we will have to wait and see

Artell has praised Ng's performances recently so he may be offered another year. Kirk and Ainley are worth another year but some young players are always a bit unlucky to be released. I would release Udoh and Saunders. I have hardly seen Bingham play as he is so often injured - would we miss him? Hollands may be offered another year - there is no doubting his desire to stay and he has raised his performance significantly since his early games.

I think Nugent is a decent player at League Two level, though his retention is more likely should Guthrie opt to leave. Davis will leave and it looks as if we will be looking for a couple of forwards, a full back and one or more midfield players. If Guthrie does go, a CH may be added to the wants list.

Cry me a river! Season 4 of 4 rubbish seasons....

Garratt - Needs a pro to push him and replace him, position is too comfy.

Zooms - OMG! Only in side due to Guthrie injury. Nice one Davis!

Nugent/Ray/Guthrie/Davis - Seriously, you are happy with the competence of any mix of these as two Centre Halves?

Turton - A good lad and squad player, does all he's asked. Shouldn't be a first choice 11 or a fullback but defo ok for the squad?

Back to Guthrie - Doesn't want to stay or he would have signed. Suddenly he is Baresi, funny that as he has never pulled up any trees and our Artell revival happened without him in the side....I will be interested to see who signs him and if he plays first 11 for them!!!

Bingham - LOL! Mostly broken and has had two good halves all season. Sign him up then, cos that'll help....

Hollands - Released and called back due to crock above. Given a deal then turns a hamstring into an out-for-season, well that's progressive hey...

Cooke - Ace!

Jones - Ace!

Dagnall - Ace!

Lowery, Wintle, Ainley - all good lads.

I can't be bothered to write about the rest, which shows how little I care....

I wouldn't keep many. And if we do then why would we expect better

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12