+ Visit Preston North End FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Today's Games.....

Today's Games.....

Another big weekend for all our teams including Barnsley who can definitely have a say in the relegation battle.

Leeds 0-1 PNE - purely from the heart this one and I have everything crossed
    Boro 0-1 Burnley - I do think you Dingles can sneak this one which will just about put to bed the relegation worries which are only faint anyway.
    Blackburn 2-1 Barnsley - I just think Rovers will have the edge on this one and finally get their ***** 3 points they have been after.

Quote Originally Posted by gardsPNE View Post
    Another big weekend for all our teams including Barnsley who can definitely have a say in the relegation battle.

Leeds 0-1 PNE - purely from the heart this one and I have everything crossed
    Boro 0-1 Burnley - I do think you Dingles can sneak this one which will just about put to bed the relegation worries which are only faint anyway.
    Blackburn 2-1 Barnsley - I just think Rovers will have the edge on this one and finally get their ***** 3 points they have been after.
    You did well with your predictions Gards, I hope you are not a gambler. There were some unexpected results yesterday, apart from the Leeds one :-) (sorry got to make the most of it) not least Sheffield, I do hope its not a sign of them coming good at the end of the season.

Bastid Rovers are doing well.

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Bastid Rovers are doing well.
    Bburn don't cause me any concerns, they had a moment of glory spending the old mans money now they are sliding to where they belong

Yep, they do indeed look like they are heading down now that they dont have the money, and Jordan Rhodes to rely on anymore.

Everybody Shush ..I don't want to be counting my chickens before it's happened..

Quote Originally Posted by CalverleyBoy View Post
    You did well with your predictions Gards, I hope you are not a gambler. There were some unexpected results yesterday, apart from the Leeds one :-) (sorry got to make the most of it) not least Sheffield, I do hope its not a sign of them coming good at the end of the season.
    Yeah I ain't rushing to do the lottery CB that's for sure.

Everybody Shush ..I don't want to be counting my chickens before it's happened..
    It looks like the El Bastidios have earned themselves another lifeline Alf, scraping a win today at Notts Florist

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    It looks like the El Bastidios have earned themselves another lifeline Alf, scraping a win today at Notts Florist
    I see Burnsley managed to turn victory into defeat last night at the home of the Warriors..lol

I see Burnsley managed to turn victory into defeat last night at the home of the Warriors..lol
    Yes that was terrible!! We were 0-2 ahead on 70 minutes and then Nick Powell scores an 11 minute hat trick.
    Ohh and their 12th man the ref gets involved and screws us out of what would have been a point.
    He gives them an appalling penalty and disallows a perfectly good equaliser late on as it would have been 3-3. (not that Im biased of course)

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)