+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bloody Row At City Ground Today...

Oh dearie me. There's nothing gleaned from mods about your isp. Actually I've even forgotten about what isp you use. But I guess it can be gathered from your email address.

As for where you sit, in fact where anyone sits isn't really difficult to fathom. When you're a season ticket holder it's somewhat easier I suppose. But even from ordinary tickets they can tell. Especially since the CG isn't really large and it's a lot of familiar faces and people generally like to sit in their usual seats.

But come on, what are you now? 74-75 or older. You reached an age where basically you can do and say whatever you want. Even if people disagree with you they'll just give you a wide berth or just listen in deference without agreeing. Of course you've got to be careful with them chavs, they're are just louts who won't hesitate to pick on a weaker person. Steer clear of them and you'll be okay.
    None of us go to the CG to pick on another Forest fan. Or for that matter any stadia. Even in the unlikely chance I bumped into you, I'd just wish you a good afternoon and let you be on your way.
    But since we aren't friends there's really no reason for me to look you up. You support our club in your way, I'll support in mine. Fair enough?

As for TTR, don't worry I can no longer contact him since my company doesn't allow us to use Facebook or social media like twitter. So your secret identity if any, is safe until your time is up. And I wish you many more years.
    I was rather upset my mom died last year at 79.
    Many people can live well into their 80s and 90s. I hope you're one of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Romanis View Post
    Oh dearie me. There's nothing gleaned from mods about your isp. Actually I've even forgotten about what isp you use. But I guess it can be gathered from your email address.

As for where you sit, in fact where anyone sits isn't really difficult to fathom. When you're a season ticket holder it's somewhat easier I suppose. But even from ordinary tickets they can tell. Especially since the CG isn't really large and it's a lot of familiar faces and people generally like to sit in their usual seats.

But come on, what are you now? 74-75 or older. You reached an age where basically you can do and say whatever you want. Even if people disagree with you they'll just give you a wide berth or just listen in deference without agreeing. Of course you've got to be careful with them chavs, they're are just louts who won't hesitate to pick on a weaker person. Steer clear of them and you'll be okay.
    None of us go to the CG to pick on another Forest fan. Or for that matter any stadia. Even in the unlikely chance I bumped into you, I'd just wish you a good afternoon and let you be on your way.
    But since we aren't friends there's really no reason for me to look you up. You support our club in your way, I'll support in mine. Fair enough?

As for TTR, don't worry I can no longer contact him since my company doesn't allow us to use Facebook or social media like twitter. So your secret identity if any, is safe until your time is up. And I wish you many more years.
    I was rather upset my mom died last year at 79.
    Many people can live well into their 80s and 90s. I hope you're one of them.
    Many thanks. I don't see why we plus Tricky & Es*** can't restore this site to it's former glory. At least we can get some dialogue going and see where it goes from there. I know we are as different as chalk from cheese but so were Churchill, Roosevelt,Stalin & De Gaulle. RIP Your Mom.

Quote Originally Posted by es***red52 View Post
    I had this game penciled in but missed out due to work issues as usual, gutted I missed out, a good end to the season is what we deserve.
    relegation never crossed my mind at any stage of the season TBH, there's at least 5 or 6 teams that are poor.
    A win or a draw against Blackburn and I will be confident that we can escape relegation. If we lose then I'll start to worry again.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12