+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bloody Row At City Ground Today...

Bloody Row At City Ground Today...

...due to speaker problems. I nearly left before a ball was kicked. I'm glad I didn't, it was the best game I've seen in ages. I'm not exaggerating but Armand Traore was world class.

I had this game penciled in but missed out due to work issues as usual, gutted I missed out, a good end to the season is what we deserve.
    relegation never crossed my mind at any stage of the season TBH, there's at least 5 or 6 teams that are poor.

Quote Originally Posted by RedBasie View Post
    ...due to speaker problems. I nearly left before a ball was kicked. I'm glad I didn't, it was the best game I've seen in ages. I'm not exaggerating but Armand Traore was world class.
    You had your eye on Armand? Good call Bart.
    What about that young lad Ben Brereton? Does he excite you?
    I will be back in 2 weeks to catch games at both Nottingham clubs. It's gonna be a blast.
    But sorry about your bff, I was at a Notts game last year, and he was pointed out to me by my host. I am sorry to say that a host of unflattering remarks were made about him. Like dumb **** who thinks he's a somebody when he's nothing. But I'm sure he's revealed his best bits to you, so don't get upset at what others say.

Sorry a little ot here. I was disappointed to read in another forum about veiled threats from a previous post. What rubbish, it was just some good old fashioned advice for you knowing that you sometimes behave rather silly with your multitude of ids.
    Creating multiple ids is something that is against forum rules, you should know that. Especially when you create one for mischief as you did as Arundel Red to harrass poor Oldtimeram.
    So I thought the advice was handy because such things will only get you into the bad books of Footymad.
    Surely you don't fancy a ban on this and all those fake accounts? So just stick to Redbasie and I'll do my best to afford you advice and protection.
    For old times sake. And please don't fall for the trap of talking about this forum in another forum. That moderator may be compelled to ban you for it.
    You will surely notice that the one provocating this dares not post here. He's a coward and with dumb theories. I didn't realise his lying makes me another user from the past. If I was this plyn character, Footymad would be aware and taken action against me. Why doesn't he ask them to verify? Another lie and I'm afraid designed to get you a ban. Be careful.

Anyway don't worry about him. From what I've gathered, he's now on notice. Any 1 or 2 more provocative posts of such nature, he's gone. And this time it's a no return policy. You just show support for fellow forest fans and I'll push your name for moderator. Deal?

Quote Originally Posted by Romanis View Post
    Anyway don't worry about him. From what I've gathered, he's now on notice. Any 1 or 2 more provocative posts of such nature, he's gone. And this time it's a no return policy. You just show support for fellow forest fans and I'll push your name for moderator. Deal?
    That's very considerate of you whoever you are. Perhaps you should use your influence which you obviously have and have a word with Tricky before you push me for anything. Surely you and he don't want anyone who has alzheimers, past his use by date and one foot in the grave.

Just stick to the Redbasie account. You can do or say whatever about me, I won't hold it against you.
    I dunno why you became so paranoid. Look I live 7400 miles away, I have a family, I have dozens of everyday life matters.
    Why in Moses' s name would I give a toss about you?
    Yes I did give you the runaround but because you yourself played the game. Only I played it better and you ended up receiving more than you gave. But that's the nature of Internet games.
    But I wasn't at any time interested in going further than posting and riling you up.
    No I didn't create a fake fb page, no I didn't spy on your home, no I didn't call or ask anyone to call. No I'm not interested in meeting you at the CG even though as a concession card holder, I will know where you sit since I have friends in the club.
    But since you became so bloody silly about and paranoid about it, we just kept the game going.
    Oh yes I will take the occasional dig at you. You're free to return the compliment. There was never an instance where you were in harm or danger. TTR knew about it, we just did for the laughs.
    And that stupid fellow at ncm
    kept keeping records, I just kept giving him more material. What a fool he is.
    So go and post. I give you an assurance you're not in any peril of a ban from me.
    But what you do elsewhere is up to others. And ttr is in charge here. So deal with him if you must.
    Call me whatever you want. I don't mix the virtual world with reality. And sticks and stones may break my bones but words can't harm me.

Just stick to the Redbasie account. You can do or say whatever about me, I won't hold it against you.
    I dunno why you became so paranoid. Look I live 7400 miles away, I have a family, I have dozens of everyday life matters.
    Why in Moses' s name would I give a toss about you?
    Yes I did give you the runaround but because you yourself played the game. Only I played it better and you ended up receiving more than you gave. But that's the nature of Internet games.
    But I wasn't at any time interested in going further than posting and riling you up.
    No I didn't create a fake fb page, no I didn't spy on your home, no I didn't call or ask anyone to call. No I'm not interested in meeting you at the CG even though as a concession card holder, I will know where you sit since I have friends in the club.
    But since you became so bloody silly about and paranoid about it, we just kept the game going.
    Oh yes I will take the occasional dig at you. You're free to return the compliment. There was never an instance where you were in harm or danger. TTR knew about it, we just did for the laughs.
    And that stupid fellow at ncm
    kept keeping records, I just kept giving him more material. What a fool he is.
    So go and post. I give you an assurance you're not in any peril of a ban from me.
    But what you do elsewhere is up to others. And ttr is in charge here. So deal with him if you must.
    Call me whatever you want. I don't mix the virtual world with reality. And sticks and stones may break my bones but words can't harm me.
    It is comforting to note that you don't plan anymore infringements of the Data Protection Act. It does seem however that you still have it in for Elite despite the fact that you live 7400 miles away.

Not interested in him either. But if he wants to play Mr Paranoia, I am more than happy to oblige when I'm in the mood.

And there you go afain about the DPA. Listen Barry, I know you're from a different generation. The Internet is not a protected place unless you're in some govt website. Even then it's very open to hackers if they don't protect their site properly.

Whatever I gleaned about you was already in the public domain. Yes it's very easy to know internet provider you use, it's easy to find out your name from your email etc. But all these are not covered under the DPA. Places like Facebook are very easy to probe. That's the first place we look when we need to find out basic information.

You may be more guarded now, however when you first started like many you got careless or too trusting. Back then you used real names etc. And that's the thing about the net, it never goes away. You can dig up things from eons ago if you know where to look.
    So be careful when you use the net. I very seldom use it to pay or buy stuff.
    Moreover my company has a very strict policy on Internet use. We cannot use our real identities to comment on stuff unless cleared.
    Office computers, laptops and servers are strictly controlled. As such I never had the kind of issues that you allowed yourself into.
    This is good advice. Use it.

Not interested in him either. But if he wants to play Mr Paranoia, I am more than happy to oblige when I'm in the mood.

And there you go afain about the DPA. Listen Barry, I know you're from a different generation. The Internet is not a protected place unless you're in some govt website. Even then it's very open to hackers if they don't protect their site properly.

Whatever I gleaned about you was already in the public domain. Yes it's very easy to know internet provider you use, it's easy to find out your name from your email etc. But all these are not covered under the DPA. Places like Facebook are very easy to probe. That's the first place we look when we need to find out basic information.

You may be more guarded now, however when you first started like many you got careless or too trusting. Back then you used real names etc. And that's the thing about the net, it never goes away. You can dig up things from eons ago if you know where to look.
    So be careful when you use the net. I very seldom use it to pay or buy stuff.
    Moreover my company has a very strict policy on Internet use. We cannot use our real identities to comment on stuff unless cleared.
    Office computers, laptops and servers are strictly controlled. As such I never had the kind of issues that you allowed yourself into.
    This is good advice. Use it.
    I wasn't even thinking about the Internet, but more about what would happen to your Forest friends if you ever got to know where I sit. It wouldn't be worth their jobs to divulge such information to you or Tricky. Also it doesn't take rocket science to work where you got my internet provider information from, although I was when I found out that Tricky also knew. That is something which is not divulged to a bog standard mod including me, which is also another bit of information for my card index system and for my to do list if.....?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast