+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Terrorists

Quote Originally Posted by millmoormagic View Post

Talking about not realising stuff, and talkng about terrorist's thriving on fear, the very fact that you, greatfire and other bigots spew this bile is actually feeding peoples fear, Islamic extremist's love people like you, you're spreading their hatred, you're spreading that fear they want to create amongst us, in short, you're aiding and abetting them in their campaign......
    We will forever go round in circles. I am certain I am correct, you are certain you are correct. You think I am aiding and abetting their campaign by "spreading the fear they want to create", I think you are aiding and abetting their campaign by saying things like people like great_fire are more dangerous to the UK than Islamic terrorists and by saying that terrorism is down to us bombing the sh1t out of Islamic countries.

I think it is absolutely absurd that you can't see how mental what you are saying is, you no doubt think it is absolutely absurd that I can't see how mental what I'm saying is.

Is there a terrorist threat in the UK and Europe? Yes there is. Has there been a huge increase in terrorism in Europe? Not at all. There have been less incidents and deaths in the past decade than there was in the previous one and the past 20 years has seen a huge drop in deaths compared to the previous 20. To put this in context, you are about as likely to be killed in a terrorist attack on the UK as you are to be killed getting your change out of a vending machine. This is not to belittle the victims of terror attacks or their families and heroes like Keith Palmer but being afraid has always been the aim of terrorists and those who wish to destroy our freedoms.

This is not from me Ellis. Its a quote from Tony whom i dont even think you would describe as a lefty.

I think you are making a mountain out of a mole hill. The fact is terrorism has been about for donkeys years whether it is the IRA, Basque separatists, Bader Meinhoff... I could go on...When you consider how many people live on this planet the number of people who are likely to even thiink about carrying out terrorist attacks would amount to less than .00001% of the population and i am sure many would argue that is far too high a figure. While ever there are inequalities in this world human beings will have grievances. While ever human beings have grievances a few will be willing to kill people as a means to address those grievances rightly or wrongly. What you need to think about is why people feel they are inequal, why they have grievances because to address that and sort that out will stop terrorism.

So stop feckin whittling and get on with your life because it will more than likely be the humdrum stuff like cancer and dementia that will end your life not a bomb. You could cut out the fags and booze for a start. They are a greater enemy than a muslim.

summat for you to read https://www.techjuice.pk/a-data-scie...rorist-attack/

Sleep well tonight and don't eye people with a different colour skin and religion to you with suspicion. Oh and go and buy a lottery ticket sounds like you have as much chance as winning that.
    Last edited by rolymiller; 11-04-2017 at 01:15 PM.

I'm more miffed that we are being asked to send money to Yemen to sort out the famine. A Terrible thing but surely something the the neighbours, UAE and Saudi are in a better position to deal with?

We hear a lot about our provocative policies, how it is our fault that muslims are killing muslims in Iraq and Syria. We have 'winter festivals' instead of Christmas Fairs and yet it never seems to be enough.

The Christian groups weren't much better in the 80's either. Catholic v Protestant and with old Kirky and McClean we know sectarianism is alive and well, even if it tends not to be all car bombs and things these days.

At the end of the day, respect goes both ways. I want to see better integration but i want to see integration that is give and take. At the moment, it does seem a bit more take than give. The reason seems to be the same as what led to to scandal here, too many people worried about upsetting someone else. I doubt most muslims would be bothered by a nativity play as long as they had the option to not be in it. Yet, someone with a degree in holding a clipboard decides they will be offended without even asking. It builds resentment and it builds fear.

Standing up for traditional values, having them accepted on all sides and sharing info is what will make the difference. Not dropping our collective trousers and just taking it.

Yep agree with the integration bit fivetide. I am not religious one bit but accept that all human beings have a right to follow their religion if they want. The reason why i accept people being religious is because I like to think i am tolerant of other human beings. I expect other people to be tolerant of me. Each and every one of us has been brought up slightly differently even in our own families so our view points wont be exactly the same but from early days human beings survived by working together. We are social beings whether we like it or not. The ability to work together to solve problems whether it be global warming, starvation, war will enable our species to carry on. If we go down the path of prejudice etc the human species will come to a sticky end.

Quote Originally Posted by fivetide View Post
    I'm more miffed that we are being asked to send money to Yemen to sort out the famine. A Terrible thing but surely something the the neighbours, UAE and Saudi are in a better position to deal with?
    They're the ones bombing them.

But yes, the rich Gulf states should take in their Sunni Syrian brothers and sisters.

The main reason they don't is because they want them to go to Europe and Islamise Europe.

European leaders are mainly in cahoots with this, probably a lot of money going into bank accounts in the Caymans.

I'm a bit worried about this being Islamised thing Greatfire I think its started already. Ive started liking currys and even cook my own at times. My God I also like chinese and Italian as well! Bloody hell I also eat pasta I'm chinatised and italitised as well. its ok though cos i still like sausage and mash and fish and chips. It aint all bad this multiculturism lark after all. Phew!
    Last edited by rolymiller; 11-04-2017 at 01:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Is there a terrorist threat in the UK and Europe? Yes there is. Has there been a huge increase in terrorism in Europe? Not at all. There have been less incidents and deaths in the past decade than there was in the previous one and the past 20 years has seen a huge drop in deaths compared to the previous 20. To put this in context, you are about as likely to be killed in a terrorist attack on the UK as you are to be killed getting your change out of a vending machine. This is not to belittle the victims of terror attacks or their families and heroes like Keith Palmer but being afraid has always been the aim of terrorists and those who wish to destroy our freedoms.

This is not from me Ellis. Its a quote from Tony whom i dont even think you would describe as a lefty.

I think you are making a mountain out of a mole hill. The fact is terrorism has been about for donkeys years whether it is the IRA, Basque separatists, Bader Meinhoff... I could go on...When you consider how many people live on this planet the number of people who are likely to even thiink about carrying out terrorist attacks would amount to less than .00001% of the population and i am sure many would argue that is far too high a figure. While ever there are inequalities in this world human beings will have grievances. While ever human beings have grievances a few will be willing to kill people as a means to address those grievances rightly or wrongly. What you need to think about is why people feel they are inequal, why they have grievances because to address that and sort that out will stop terrorism.

So stop feckin whittling and get on with your life because it will more than likely be the humdrum stuff like cancer and dementia that will end your life not a bomb. You could cut out the fags and booze for a start. They are a greater enemy than a muslim.

summat for you to read https://www.techjuice.pk/a-data-scie...rorist-attack/

Sleep well tonight and don't eye people with a different colour skin to you and religion with suspicion.
    The opening paragraph, be it written by you, Tony or anyone else is just plain daft. You and Tony might be alright with the odd few terror attacks happening, because not many people died as did previously. but that is just apologist nonsense again. "There's not as many terror attacks as there were 20 years ago so let's not worry about terrorists today." I want an end to ALL terrorism. ONE death at the hands of a terrorist is one too many.

And I'm not even sure if those statements are factually accurate or not anyway. Just by having a quick look on Google, searching for worst terror attacks ever, I found a list of the top 20. In terms of deaths, the worst 3 have all happened in the last 20 years. 7 of the worst 9 terror attacks in history have all happened in the last 20 years, and 13 out of 20 of the worst terror attacks in history have all happened in the last 20 years. I would suggest that this, "the past 20 years has seen a huge drop in deaths compared to the previous 20" is a load of Leftist nonsense put about to try to pretend that the problem of Islamic terrorism isn't as severe as people believe, and that you and Tony have been taken in by it.

Source: http://www.worldatlas.com/articles/w...n-history.html

So am I making a mountain out of a molehill? Clearly not. I think certain people with an agenda are trying to make out the mountain is a lot smaller than it actually is.

"What you need to think about is why people feel they are inequal, why they have grievances because to address that and sort that out will stop terrorism." - Again, this is a sentence from somebody who does not fully understand the problem here. IS and Boko Haram DO NOT exist because of them feeling unequal. The likes of Hamas and Hezbollah, and yes, the IRA too, are terrorists to some, freedom fighters to others. They all have/had a clear political goal. They all have/had grievances which through peace talks and some giving leeway can/could achieve peace. In the case of Hamas, for example, it would be a case of stopping Israel land grabbing, and the US and the UN coming down heavily on Israel with sanctions. Peace could be achieved in Israel (especially if they got their ultimate aim of expelling ALL Jews from the area, but that won't happen, and anyway, I digress.....).

With IS, there can't be a negotiation. It is a clear case: they want Islam to rule Europe, Africa and the Middle East, and eventually world domination for Islam, a caliphate with Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi as the supreme leader. The leader of Boko Haram, Abubakar Shekau, pledged allegiance to IS.

So there is NO WAY we can address their grievances and sort them out. And doing nothing will only allow the problem to grow. It is quite clear; we kill them all, or we allow them complete power. It's one or the other.

Just talking about this now, I looked and found quite an interesting article in the Mirror. So no right wing bias! And although I don't agree with all it says, and although it is a year and half old, it is quite informative.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news...g-dont-6848067

Finally, I don't smoke. And I'm not worried about terrorists killing me. But I AM worried about the spread of Islam in Europe. I AM worried that there are more and more Muslims per percentage in countries all over Europe every year. I am worried that there are more deadly terror attacks, regardless of the nonsense you or Tony might have read in The Guardian, I am worried about the way Islam treats women when I have three young daughters. I am worried about the blasé attitude so many people seem to have, just because terrorism hasn't directly affected them. The more Muslims here, the more terror attacks we will have. The more Muslims we have here, the more Muslims we will have in positions of power. The more Muslims we have in positions of power, the more power they will wield, the more chance we have of being ruled by Sharia Law.

I'm not worried for my sake. I am worried for future generations. The people who aren't worried are either naive, or selfish because it won't affect them in their lifetimes.

But these same people calling people like me racists or fearful for saying these kind of things were also the same kind of people laughing and in denial when we were talking about Muslim grooming gangs, and when Donald Trump spoke of the issues Sweden faces. Not laughing so much now.

Oh finally, the daft point about fags and booze. People drink and smoke because they WANT to. It is their choice. They know that it will probably eventually kill them, but they enjoy it so they take that risk. Only mental people want to be killed by Islamic extremists - or anyone else for that matter - so it's ridiculous to compare the two.

Statistically there's more of a chance of choking on a lettuce leaf than there is of dying from taking ecstasy, but we don't stop warning children about the dangers of drugs do we? Because the two things aren't related and it makes it a daft comparison.

Quote Originally Posted by millmoormagic View Post
    So, we've got greatfire lying through his teeth, again, and ellis debating with random muslims on facebook....you couldn't make it up really.
    You say I'm lying but you won't call the hotel to find out, or go down to the hotel, have a drink, ask the receptionist, ask the bar staff, speak to some of the locals, you'd quickly find out I'm not lying.

Just google "serco hotels" and "asylum seekers hotels", read Friday's Guardian story about the govt putting asylum seekers in poor areas, I don't know what you think is so far-fetched.

See link for a start: http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/late...ced-once-again
    Last edited by great_fire; 11-04-2017 at 02:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    I'm a bit worried about this being Islamised thing Greatfire I think its started already. Ive started liking currys and even cook my own at times. My God I also like chinese and Italian as well! Bloody hell I also eat pasta I'm chinatised and italitised as well. its ok though cos i still like sausage and mash and fish and chips. It aint all bad this multiculturism lark after all. Phew!
    Hope you don't have beer with your currys because that won't be allowed, or char sui with your Chinese either.

Ellis, should i tell you who should bugger off from this country, you and your nasty, fruitcake Nazi pals I would happily contribute to setting up a little state in the world for you and your pals to live in with your crackpot views . (Although a different planet would give us some breathing space). Its ok there would be nobody there you would not like.I hope you get on in your little utopia but I have an odd feeling you would end up kicking the sh it out of each other because of your intolerant ways.

I sincerely worry about your upbringing. Maybe I should pity you...did you never learn about tolerance, peace and love as a kid?
    Last edited by rolymiller; 11-04-2017 at 02:47 PM.

Page 12 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast