+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Terrorists

Tony mate, why waste your breath?

Opening post demonstrates the danger of cheap red wine.

Quote Originally Posted by tony260674 View Post
    So anyone who prefers to keep trial by jury and innocent until proven guilty is a dickhead Sota? Nice to know.
    I imagine the family of jean charles de menezes support Crash, lets hope that none of yours or Crash's family look a little bit like someone who is 'known'.
    Blimey, talk about zeroing in on a tongue in cheek comment....and let's not involve our families eh.

Quote Originally Posted by sota View Post
    Blimey, talk about zeroing in on a tongue in cheek comment....and let's not involve our families eh.
    Amazing how when a really stupid or drunken post is challenged the response is always "can't you take a joke?" or " it was only tongue in cheek".

Quote Originally Posted by Pattylallacks2 View Post
    Amazing how when a really stupid or drunken post is challenged the response is always "can't you take a joke?" or " it was only tongue in cheek".
    Bang on the button...

Might be stupid, but definitely not drunk. Ganging up now eh? At least I post under one username and don't hide behind characters in my head.

Might be stupid, but definitely not drunk. Ganging up now eh? At least I post under one username and don't hide behind characters in my head.
    I think the comments were about Crashes post Sota not yours - unless you are one and the same?

I trust the thing with the username isn't aimed at me, as for "ganging up", i reckon you're being a tad touchy sota.

Not at all, if you want to gang up that's fine, but two? can play at that game. Once Crash logs on and sides with me all bets are off.

Quote Originally Posted by kempo View Post
    Opening post demonstrates the danger of cheap red wine.
    Yes, this.

Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast