+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 23 of 34 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Terrorists

Quote Originally Posted by Ellis_D View Post
    He is one of the worst types of deluded lefties. He thinks that anyone speaking out against Islam is a racist, he believes Islam is the religion of peace, he refuses to accept that Islam and the teachings in the Qur'an have anything to do with Islamic terrorism, and he constantly makes excuses for them, and tries to shout down anyone speaking out about it by calling them a racist, fascist, or bigot, and threatens them with the police for inciting racial hatred but can't find a single post that does such a thing.

And all from a point of ignorance because he hasn't read the Qur'an or the Hadith. Had he done so, he might realise where I am coming from. But I am sure, like the apologist that he is, he will find some excuse for it.
    It's a shame after all the crap Rotherham has been through with the grooming etc.. great town and great fans,sorry to see you relegated..KTF.. and yes he probably will !
    Last edited by Turfmoorspirit; 12-04-2017 at 11:24 PM.

What a load of old tosh! You have tripped yourself up well and good there Ellis. I thought you said you were an atheist which implies that you yourself don't believe any religious writings so how can it be the truth..you dont even believe this yourself...unless you have some ulterior motive for typing such untruths on a public message board...hmmmm?
    Last edited by rolymiller; 13-04-2017 at 07:18 AM.

Well, I was wrong. I thought roly was a decent bloke although a bit deluded on Islam. But his adoration of the idiotic Kerr and looney leftie MMM, his complete ignorance of historical reality (as shown conclusively by Ellis) and his constant attempts to suppress contrary views by telling people to p*ss off, or stick to football or his fatuous "If I was a Muslim I'd be offended" comments show him to be another apologist for radical Islam.

Loony lefty to loony rightie monty ? I am sure you said you used to be a member of the swp. How times change nd how fickle you are.you plainly have not got a clue when you talk about politics. Keep searching for your political hole. If you follow Ellis and his cronies you certainly will be in one.
    Last edited by rolymiller; 13-04-2017 at 07:47 AM.

I don't know how anyone can deny that there is a huge problem with Islamic terrorism and child-grooming.

ATM just the pimps are being arrested, not their clients, if they were arrested too that would be tens of thousands of people, you would need to build about 10 new prisons, it's an enormous problem which must be tackled as soon as possible for the sake of the children.

Of course there is a problem with islamic terrorism and child grooming but the problems of the world are more complicated than that. Child grooming happens in all religions/ social groupings. Islamic terrorism was fuelled by idiotic policies by Blaire and Bush more recently. To blame all the worlds ills on islamic terrorism is stupid in the extreme. If you want me to put it in simplistic terms as well, the worlds problems are brought about by the extreme greed of a few powerful individuals. You could remove all the muslims you want off this planet, you could reconvert all muslims but the greed and corruption of a few on this planet would still exist. There would still be terrorist organisations of some description. Inequality= bitterness/ war, it always has been and always will. Address that and you begin to solve the problems.

God, kids have a greater understanding of the problems of the world than some of the morons on here.
    Last edited by rolymiller; 13-04-2017 at 08:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    What a load of old tosh! You have tripped yourself up well and good there Ellis. I thought you said you were an atheist which implies that you yourself don't believe any religious writings so how can it be the truth..you dont even believe this yourself...unless you have some ulterior motive for typing such untruths on a public message board...hmmmm?
    Dear me. You are much, much worse than I thought. You ask for proof of what I'm saying, I give you it straight from the Hadith, and still you don't believe that it's true. Absolutely unbelievable. You REALLY ARE one of those leftists that refuses point blank to believe there is anything wrong with Islam, even when it's in Islamic texts, aren't you.

And just to clear up a little thing about atheism. Being an atheist doesn't mean that I believe every single thing that is written in holy texts is made up. There is a huge difference between believing that Noah built an ark and put 2 of each animal on it, and believing historical data that the vast, vast majority of religious scholars accept to be true.

Oh, one more thing. Seeing as you're so worried about upsetting Muslims. Do you know what REALLY WILL upset Muslims? YOU denying things about Muhammad's life from the Hadith. Aisha is a key part of Islam and one of the most respected females ever by Muslims. You denying that she married Muhammad really would offend them.

I seriously suggest you stop digging now. Every post you make just shows how uninformed you are. You're like a worm squirming to get out but that hole is getting ever bigger. You have had the proof shown to you, accept that you were massively wrong.

* Edit: No, I was right first time.
    Last edited by Ellis_D; 13-04-2017 at 09:25 AM. Reason: Thought i had made a typo but hadn't

Nice one Ellis, so you are the one who can choose which stuff in holy texts is right and which is wrong plus you are an atheist which says to me that you should be dismissing everything you read in holy texts. Or are you not an atheist after all? Make yer mind up.

Just admit you are a nasty racist who is a member of the EDL or the like. You can deny it till you are blue in the face but all the hallmarks are there. Bit of honesty now.

The good thing is everyone on here k nows you are an idiot so will not be taken in by your propaganda. If I was religious I would thank the lord for that.

Anyway, i'm off out now. So I'll leave you to have a little rant to yourself. I will try to keep my head on my shoulders.
    Last edited by rolymiller; 13-04-2017 at 09:45 AM.

Page 23 of 34 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast