+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 29 of 34 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Terrorists

One of the most interesting threads I've seen through years of footymad.

Keep it going

Never a dull moment on here newcy..

****wit is vulgar slang for a very stupid person. It may also refer to:

Terry ****witt, a character in the British adult comic Viz

****...... posts on MM. He/she is defined ⬆️

Not active tonight. Thank every god there is, for small mercies.

Roly. Din't realise you'd upset me. Must've forgot. 😘
    Last edited by howdydoo; 13-04-2017 at 10:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by howdydoo View Post
    ****wit is vulgar slang for a very stupid person. It may also refer to:

Terry ****witt, a character in the British adult comic Viz

****...... posts on MM. He/she is defined ⬆️

Not active tonight. Thank every god there is, for small mercies.

Roly. Din't realise you'd upset me. Must've forgot. ��
    Lmao. I still have no idea who you are talking about then. And I can't be arsed to read back through 15 pages to see who you must mean. Can you not just say? Was it one of the people I guessed at?!

Inspired by the bible
    http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/...ID=FB-Liv-main
    Why doesn't the Pope or Archbishop of Canterbury apologise for this, eh Kempo? Frogmiller?
    Last edited by brassgnat; 13-04-2017 at 10:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by brassgnat View Post
    Inspired by the bible
    http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/...ID=FB-Liv-main
    Why doesn't the Pope or Archbishop of Canterbury apologise for this, eh Kempo? Frogmiller?
    This is the kind of thing that really annoys me, just complete lies.

I will state, YET AGAIN, that all religion is stupid, and there are many bad things about them all.

But it really bores me when people DESPERATE to defend Islam try to pretend that other religions - nearly always Christianity - are just as bad. Because it is total bullsh1t.

First of all, tell me where it says in that news article that the *****phile priest was inspired by the Bible?

Second of all, tell me when Jesus raped anyone?

Third of all, tell me where in the Bible it says it is okay to rape little boys?

You won't be able to do any of those things, because you're talking b0llocks.

Quote Originally Posted by crashbang View Post
    If you "Are known" to the security forces, you should be shot.
    I appreciate that this is probably just a ‘drive by’ post intended to raise a reaction, but I will respond as, regrettably, there are probably some people out there who agree with you.

The problem with this idea is that a lot of people are ‘known’ to the security services - political activists, environmental activists, animal rights activists, human rights campaigners, trade unionists etc. If we say that we don’t want our right to life and instead give politicians and civil servants the right to kill at their whim, it’s only a matter of time before we become a North Korea, or a 1970s Chile or a Stalinist USSR where football stadia get used for mass executions of the ‘disappeared’.

Dramatic, but undoubtedly true.

As a tribute to the absent Jolly, in his many guises, I’d also add that the proposal would never happen because it would choke off a supply of cash to the parasitic lawyer scum who ride the rediculous publically funded gravy train to defend these people.

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    Dortmund FC team bus just been bombed, thankfully not looking too serious but one player injured.

Getting to be every other day now, time for certain people to decide which side they're on.
    I’ve always known what side I’m on, gf. I’m on the side of the vast majority of people who want to get on with their lives, bring up their kids as well as they can, try to find an interesting job, accumulate a little bit of wealth for the odd luxury and generally live and let live. I don’t think religion, or skin colour has any bearing upon that.

I know the above might sound a bit twee, but, if you think about it, you should be worried about people who aren’t on that side, not the ones who are. Don’t you agree?

The fact is that we rely upon Muslims to fight ISIS and Al Qaeda. Muslims are fighting and dying every day in Syria and Iraq whilst doing just that. I think we also rely upon them in the UK; we are often told how many plots have been foiled and attacks interdicted. It’s not realistic to assume that could all have happened through the interception of communications, particularly given the wide availability of military standard encryption. It’s happened because of sources within the Muslim community who are also on the side of people who want to get on with their lives and leave others to do the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Turfmoorspirit View Post
    If i was a muslim i would be deeply offended by the lack of condemnation from imams of isis and other murderous rapist scum terrorist organisations.
    There is plenty of condemnation from Muslim religious and community leaders. Maybe you’ve never looked for it? And you seem to be forgetting the many Muslims who are doing far more then condemning ISIS in Syria and Iraq.

Quote Originally Posted by kempo View Post
    I am not a scholar of Islam like Ellis and my good pal Zilzal but I do find the M and his 9 year old wife story of interest.

First of all,her age would be debateable as there was no registration so she may well have been older as ages would have been guessed or simply chosen.

As I understand it,acceptability for marriage and *** would be associated with the girl's periods starting as she would then be considered a woman.

By our own standards M would be indeed a *****phile but there are problems judging practices in past times by our standards of today.

Obviously I feel it is totally wrong but it may have been the norm in the time of M.

Indeed I have read that the girl in question was due to we'd someone else before M pulled rank.
    @Ellis. kempo makes some good point here.

It's an artificial and rather futile exercise to try to judge behaviour in medieval times by modern standards. Wikipedia tells me (so it must be true) that the first attempt to set an age of consent in England was in 1275 when it was set at 12. It was raised to 13 in 1875 and 16 in 1885. Presumably that means that there were a lot of people in England acting within the law of the past who would now be branded *****philes by current standards. In the USA, I read that in 1880, the age of consent was set at 10 or 12 in most states, with the exception of Delaware where it was 7 so, again, there must have been a lot of people there who would now be called *****philes. In France, the current age is 14 and so, by the same argument, the British would label many French people as *****philes

In South Korea, the current age is 20, so many British people might be labelled as *****philes in that country.

To try to link what happened in medieval times with the ***ual exploitation of children in modern time is, I think, entirely flawed.

I’ve said it before and I’ll keep on saying it, because I have met many *****philes and know it to be true – children are abused wherever adults have contact with children. It isn’t a religious phenomenon – it’s a human (and predominantly male) one.
    Last edited by KerrAvon; 14-04-2017 at 07:09 AM.

Page 29 of 34 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast