+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 28 of 34 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Terrorists

I'm foooking welling up with the love on this thread ������ ,glad you two made up
    Do like you though Ellis and wouldn't mind a pint with you and of course roly as well , would be good ��
    Last edited by villamiller; 13-04-2017 at 08:06 PM. Reason: Typo

Quote Originally Posted by villamiller View Post
    I'm foooking welling up with the love on this thread ������ ,glad you two made up
    Do like you though Ellis and wouldn't mind a pint with you
    Villa.

That's nice. I agree.

Passionate and a bit bonkers but I bet he'd be a laugh.

😜

Quote Originally Posted by villamiller View Post
    Do like you though Ellis and wouldn't mind a pint with you
    Lol. Me and roly will almost certainly never agree politically, the least we can do though is try to be politer to each other when we debate.

I'd be happy to have a pint with anyone on here. I'm sure we will sort it sometime next season.

Quote Originally Posted by howdydoo View Post
    Villa.

That's nice. I agree.

Passionate and a bit bonkers but I bet he'd be a laugh.

��
    Hahahaha, yeah I'm a reight laugh lol. You'll have fun on a night out with me

I'm still trying to work out who you are labelling the "biggest f@ckwitt on here"? You see, with so many different opinions on here, you could have meant any one of a number of people.

I don't agree with a lot you post but I defend your right to post it.

For some, that's too much to process.

Don't worry Ellis, I would guess he is talking about me. I think I upset him in the distant past and he has a long memory. He can be quite scathing our Howdy but I really don't have an axe to grind with him.He doesn't post much but it is usually summat grumpy when he does.

Quote Originally Posted by Ellis_D View Post
    roly, other people might not notice the digs at you because you are so snide, but I certainly do. Expect to be called all the names under the sun when you question my upbringing because that is a slur against my mother - and I would never stoop so low as to do that to you. Expect me to react with anger when you, several times, question my level of education (both in formal education and self education, as you have done), when I know that I am well, well above the average. And finally call me a Nazi (when I absolutely despise Nazis) and yes, you will get me reacting with anger and calling you names like a complete pr1ck.

However, insulting someone's family, education and calling them a Nazi is far worse than any kind of profanity you could level at someone, but you obviously know this. Like I say, you are very sly with your attacks and you then try to take the moral high ground pretending it is you who has been attacked. All I have done is reacted, retaliated, something I will always do.
    It's true roly..I've noticed that you are indeed a bit of a snake in the grass.

Quote Originally Posted by Ellis_D View Post
    Hahahaha, yeah I'm a reight laugh lol. You'll have fun on a night out with me

I'm still trying to work out who you are labelling the "biggest f@ckwitt on here"? You see, with so many different opinions on here, you could have meant any one of a number of people.
    The biggest fu..ckwit?....Not absolutely sure of the definition but it does sound a bit like MMMagic.

Quote Originally Posted by kempo View Post
    The biggest fu..ckwit?....Not absolutely sure of the definition but it does sound a bit like MMMagic.
    Well, I wasn't sure who he was attacking at first. The main contributors of this thread, as I recall, who ALL rub at least a few people up the wrong way on here are myself, millmoormagic, rolymiller, monty_rhodes, great_fire and you yourself kempo..... So I assumed he was calling one of us it, just not sure who! Lol.

Never mind, not me, I'm glad because I have had enough of arguing today and I have a Vindaloo on its way so I don't want to get dragged into any long, drawn out debates. Is it made by an Indian? Or a Pakistani? A Muslim, Hindu or Sikh? I don't care, because these boys make fantastic curries, best takeaway round here!

Just re-reading your post again, kempo, got to have a little chuckle

Page 28 of 34 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast