+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: One cemented....

One cemented....

....for next season in our fixture list ie Donny. Nobody else for sure yet but think we might have a few more next week.

Not confirmed but more than likely will be after the Easter weekend......

AFC Wimbledon, new ground for me and more than likely we will visit this one by train.

2 more cemented for next season: peterboro and oxford along with Donnie. Its like a throw back to Div 3 times in the 70s. We have found our home again...at least we might be happy here...

Roly pal...actually I feel it's a disgrace to have seen us go so far and now drop backwards to league 1.....I truly believe had The Stewart family not just Tony along with the board of directors thought better how they approached the mess once Jackett walked then this season could still have been saved but no they sought the cheap option and look where it has landed us....

Along with relegation there is a high probability some fans won't return or will pick their games thus having a double affect on the clubs revenue next season....hope everyone 'upstairs' is now happy!

We aren't big enough for the Championship, roll on Division three.

Another 5 cemented, AFC Wimbledon, MK Dons, Walsall, Plymouth and Portsmouth. I think Portsmouth are one of only a few never to visit the NYS outside the premier league im expecting a big following from them next season.

Unfortunately, we'll be "cemented" in concrete boots as we sink straight to the bottom of the league if Warney is still in charge next season

Quote Originally Posted by millers88 View Post
    Another 5 cemented, AFC Wimbledon, MK Dons, Walsall, Plymouth and Portsmouth. I think Portsmouth are one of only a few never to visit the NYS outside the premier league im expecting a big following from them next season.
    There's also Charlton who are safe due to the fact that Northampton's last two games are against Bury and Gillingham, so only 2 of those could possibly finish above Charlton regardless of what happens with the other teams remaining games.
    Last edited by loyalmiller; 17-04-2017 at 05:50 PM.

Could still be anyone:
    QPR, downwards in Championship
    Anyone except Sheff U, Dires, Coventry in Division 1
    Anyone down to Grimsby 14th in division 2
    23 from 41, as it stands
    Last edited by brassgnat; 17-04-2017 at 07:16 PM.

As posted above brassgnat, 10th through 15th in League 1 can neither go up nor down so that's 6 cemeted along with Donny, Plymouth and Pompey and us of course.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast