+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Have youe ver had one of those weekends?

Have youe ver had one of those weekends?

We lose in the 7th minute of 5 mins injury time.

£5 accumulator to win £468. West Ham, Queens Park, Coventry and derby in the bag.Just need Wycombe to hang on, 3-2 up against 10 men. Penalty to Cheltenham, saved but they score the rebound. Finishes 3-3.

Bet 3 horses in the National. Amazingly all in still in the hunt clearing the last, surely one will win. No 2,3 & 4th.

Following Rotherham egg chasers being relegated and Yorkshire cricket ers losing, at least Justin Rose will win the Masters.

Oh well, will get a win on my favourite baseball team, Mainers. Up 10-4 bottom of the ninth, yep Angels score 7 for a 11-10 win.

To cap it all a redundancy announcement to be made Wednesday at work where I have been the 20 years. Think I know which way that
    will go. At least I will have a bit of a pay-out to spend on gambling/drink (the rest I will just waste).

Its fun being a miller at the moment, plus side it can only get better

I had Wycombe in a double.

Didn't know about the 10 men..I feel worse now

Be grateful. yer still have yer elf...

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Be grateful. yer still have yer elf...
    There is that Roly. I am grateful.

Quote Originally Posted by Bradfordmiller17 View Post
    We lose in the 7th minute of 5 mins injury time.

£5 accumulator to win £468. West Ham, Queens Park, Coventry and derby in the bag.Just need Wycombe to hang on, 3-2 up against 10 men. Penalty to Cheltenham, saved but they score the rebound. Finishes 3-3.

Bet 3 horses in the National. Amazingly all in still in the hunt clearing the last, surely one will win. No 2,3 & 4th.

Following Rotherham egg chasers being relegated and Yorkshire cricket ers losing, at least Justin Rose will win the Masters.

Oh well, will get a win on my favourite baseball team, Mainers. Up 10-4 bottom of the ninth, yep Angels score 7 for a 11-10 win.

To cap it all a redundancy announcement to be made Wednesday at work where I have been the 20 years. Think I know which way that
    will go. At least I will have a bit of a pay-out to spend on gambling/drink (the rest I will just waste).

Its fun being a miller at the moment, plus side it can only get better
    Could be worse mate you could follow a team that not won away all season and will probably finish with the lowest points total ever in the second league.... OH WAIT