+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone seen Barker

Quote Originally Posted by Pocket rocket View Post
    I know I'm the biggest happy clapper on here but this would make me crush a grape ��
    From crushed grapes comes fine wines. Barker might just be the missing ingredient... (Ok, just trying to be positive).

Quote Originally Posted by leedsmiller View Post
    From crushed grapes comes fine wines. Barker might just be the missing ingredient... (Ok, just trying to be positive).
    Well we has supporters have had plenty to wine about, this season.

He's not going to give up a 2-3 yr contract to join a man on a 1yr rolling contract. Plus our chairman doesn't pay compensation does he ?

I dont want Barker done **** all and had a couple of digs while he was away . Rather have somebody like Brecks as no 2 .

With a track record like he's got why the ---- are we looking at somebody like him.Is the level we have come to?The "plan" is going terribly wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MillerBill View Post
    With a track record like he's got why the ---- are we looking at somebody like him.Is the level we have come to?The "plan" is going terribly wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Plan?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12