shopify analytics
+ Visit Swindon Town FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Barry Island meet...Logistics

Book through Booking.com

Does one book now and pay on arrival or pay now?

I don't know will have to try and see

Just had a look at Mount rooms, good choice and good prices as for breakfast I see there is a large Wetherspoons around the corner they do a tasty breakfast. I have my digs.

Lion 1 has been posting on the Lions site so will leave message for him

We are booking today Claw and gaz

I think Laz was in a bit of a tiz earlier. He thought we had all booked a different hotel? Cannot think what gave him that notion?

We have another poster who has already booked, The Bedlington Terrier, also known as The Editors Chair (Ken) and is booked into the Premier Inn.

Claw

Rammy

Gaz

Laz

altobelli

Bedlington Terrier

Add to the list Mark, a Boro fan

Quote Originally Posted by Oldtimeram View Post
    Add to the list Mark, a Boro fan
    I've heard of you, you are a trouble maker, add it yourself

Haha.

sorry mike I have changed my number but will get back to you all.
    I am away all july but note june or august ?

regards to you all.

It's the 4th and 5th of August Andy. Can you make it gaz?

Working on it Laz

So more numbers interested on the Burnley front. Perhaps ghost can ask CCF or I can ... I tried the Nut but no reply. Who is the Boro man?

The Middlesbrough man (Mark) is a friend of Rammy's who I have come to know over the past few months, he asked if he could join us and I can confirm he is a really nice guy.

Nut is not too well and says he does not think he can make it under his own steam on public transport, so it is unlikely he will come this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Oldtimeram View Post
    Nut is not too well and says he does not think he can make it under his own steam on public transport, so it is unlikely he will come this year.
    That's correct Rammy, he's missed about 6/7 Burnley home games, I think he said the last one he managed was the FA Cup defeat at home to Lincoln.

I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say get Well Soon Nut.

Thank God we have not booked to go to Arundel

I am sorry to hear Nut is not to good. maybe if he sees this he can ring me..
    I will try to get to the meet..

I once went to Barry Island as a youngster to that Butlins on a family holiday.

Anyhow, we were on the beach and there was a heatwave and my folk needed some sun cream so there was a stall with a few Asian guys and when my Dad asked if it were any good he said I use and look at me.

That wouldn't happen nowadays.

Quote Originally Posted by lazaat View Post
    The Middlesbrough man (Mark) is a friend of Rammy's who I have come to know over the past few months, he asked if he could join us and I can confirm he is a really nice guy.
    I hope he likes Burnley too, especially as we will be in different leagues by then

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast