+ Visit Swindon Town FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Barry Island meet...Logistics

Barry Island was married to the actress Jill Island
    Last edited by Oldtimeram; 11-04-2017 at 02:46 PM.

I can do 16/17 june if needed although shame to miss events but on the plus side it will be a lot less busy with the kids still in school.

I will bring pictures of when Man City boss persuaded me to let his players come to my party in Las Palmas.

Quote Originally Posted by Turfmoorspirit View Post
    Where the phuck is barry island..?
    South Wales Mark

It's a lovely place,been a couple of times ,only trouble is you won't be able to use your Bus passes in Wales.

Well Mike is it June or August?

Quote Originally Posted by lazaat View Post
    Well Mike is it June or August?
    As Laz says we need a commitment as to which days you lads wish to go, I can do either but will have to book accommodation asp
    or stand to miss out.

Sorry for the delay in answering, been trying to get my work days changed but without any luck, so I'll have to throw a few sick days at em, see what I do for a meet

The 4th/5th and 6th is good for me lads, all we need now is names and someone to book a Hotel/Guest House for the Friday and Saturday night, I usually book for a few but I'll leave it for someone else this time, I will phone Spirit and Nut this evening to see if they are interested.

Names so far (Tell me if I'm wrong), and someone contact Lion1 as he's not answering my texts.

Claw

Rammy

Gaz

Laz

altobelli

"Sorry for the delay in answering, been trying to get my work days changed but without any luck, so I'll have to throw a few sick days at em, see what I do for a meet"

I'm telling

Sounds alreeet to me

Let's nominate a hotel with rooms available then everyone who is coming can book their own rooms?

I have just checked out the hotels, The Mount Rooms have enough rooms still available for us all (8 rooms at least) they are all double rooms 2 at £41 per night and the other larger rooms costing £48 per night which is also the cheapest hotel. It is very near Barry Island but breakfast not included. It looks ok so need to book rooms asap (one room booked just now so going fast!) Can you feedback and if ok let's start booking our rooms

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast