+ Visit Swindon Town FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Barry Island meet...Logistics

Quote Originally Posted by Holy_one View Post
    I hope he likes Burnley too, especially as we will be in different leagues by then
    Welcome aboard Holy_One. It's good to have some heavenly spirit here as you know we have a ghost here too lol

Quote Originally Posted by Turfmoorspirit View Post
    I am sorry to hear Nut is not to good. maybe if he sees this he can ring me..
    I will try to get to the meet..
    He may appreciate a call from you Mark. I think he likes to hear from a friend, if nothing else.

Quote Originally Posted by gaz1959 View Post
    Welcome aboard Holy_One. It's good to have some heavenly spirit here as you know we have a ghost here too lol
    And this is why im here ....I come to bring him home and let him sit with me and watch the mighty clarets

cheers oldtimeram

Quote Originally Posted by lazaat View Post
    It's the 4th and 5th of August Andy. Can you make it gaz?
    I believe it was the 5th and 6th Laz as on the sunday 6th was the display over the beach by the Red Arrows, always worth watching.
    But hey, coming down on the friday is good.

we always book a Friday and Saturday night Claw, what time is the Red Arrows display as we could hang around if it wasn't too late to watch it? But I am off to France early Monday morning 6th August so need to get home reasonably early.

Quote Originally Posted by lazaat View Post
    we always book a Friday and Saturday night Claw, what time is the Red Arrows display as we could hang around if it wasn't too late to watch it? But I am off to France early Monday morning 6th August so need to get home reasonably early.
    I believe it will be midday Laz, will know nearer the time but you will need to get back in time you are such a gadabout.

Quote Originally Posted by claw84 View Post
    I believe it will be midday Laz, will know nearer the time but you will need to get back in time you are such a gadabout.
    Gadabout claw ? Phuckin Layabout

Is the The Mount Rooms?

I see 4th is sold out for double but single is availabe with two rooms at £48 per night

It may be cheaper via a telephone chat

Yes the Mount Rooms gaz, we have all booked a double room at £48 per night

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast