+ Visit Swindon Town FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Barry Island meet...Logistics

Barry Island meet...Logistics

At present we have OTR,Mike and Laz and myself ready to give this a go.

We need to book soon as poss for weekend 5/6th Aug. A good bet is the Premier Inn, next to waterfront, walking distance to the Island and good rates even closer to Hang Fire Southern kitchen, rated one the best in UK for BBQ meats. Google both to give you a flavour. Walking distance from Barry station, not Barry Island station.
    Cross fingers for weather on Sun and Red Arrows display however a lot going on besides WW2 Barry at war display with people dressed the part, No, not me but would not mind driving one of those WW2 jeeps.

So anyone else gonna risk it.!

Hi Claw, myself Mke and Rammy can do weekend 16th and 17th June but not weekend 5th and 6th August, can you make the June date? If so we will book the rooms, hopefully you can make that weekend Claw, fingers crossed. Gaz can you make that weekend in June?
    Last edited by lazaat; 10-04-2017 at 05:13 PM.

I can do most weekends throughout June, July and August, so I can work around everyone else.

What a coincidence as I am trying to organise my ride to Scotland on the 17th June.

Forgive my interjection but I think Claw was choosing that weekend due to interesting events in the offing

Isn't Barry on the way to Scotland gaz?

I'm sure Claw chose that weekend in August for a good reason but never the less myself and Mike are still unavailable then.

He might be Laz but but I'm going up t'north. I might blow a kiss to ghost on the way up or down.

My good lass has friends in Wales not too far from Barry. I might be tempted in Aug too

I think Mike is working that August weekend but if he can swing it then I can make make August so over to you Mike. I think Rammy is also ok with August. Would be good if Nut and ghost could also join us?

Working????? I thought he was a bus driver

August sounds like it is interesting if Mike can change his work dates. It would be nice to meet Claw too.

Where the phuck is barry island..?

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast