+ Visit Sheffield Wednesday FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: owls v Cardiff

owls v Cardiff

Can't see this being a performance like the Newcastle game. Come on Carlos outfox Colin!

Quote Originally Posted by dmb View Post
    Can't see this being a performance like the Newcastle game. Come on Carlos outfox Colin!

Wouldn't it be just like Colin to come and do a spoiler and go for a 0-0

Quote Originally Posted by banno View Post
    Thats exactly what Colin the W*ker and his Cardiff team did at Oakwell last Tuesday, they came to spoil and hang on for a 0-0. We werent good enough to break them down sadly and it reaked of 'end of season' to be honest.

Might need Fletcher's head again for this one.

Colin will obviously look to frustrate us and hit us on the break, but if we play anything like what we did against Newcastle then we'll have no trouble breaking them down.

The Newcastle game has given both the fans and the players some much needed positiverty, so I just hope we don't waste it and turn out a frustrating performance and struggle to see them off - I've seen enough of those performances at Hillsborough this season!

Quote Originally Posted by banno View Post

That's exactly what he did with his Rotherham side last season - and they went away with a 1-0 win!

Quote Originally Posted by hirstyboywonder View Post
    That's exactly what he did with his Rotherham side last season - and they went away with a 1-0 win!
    We dont want a repeat of that today ! we need 3 points

Quote Originally Posted by dmb View Post
    We dont want a repeat of that today ! we need 3 points
    Colin tho.' :-D A dirty cheating Pig to the end........Well done Fernando.

I see Fulham arent going away though, can you feel them breathing down your necks
    What they and yourselves have done today is keep up the pressure on Leeds & Reading as well, this is good for the neutrals at least.

How did today go, did Cardiff & Colin W come to look for a point ?

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    I see Fulham arent going away though, can you feel them breathing down your necks
    What they and yourselves have done today is keep up the pressure on Leeds & Reading as well, this is good for the neutrals at least.

How did today go, did Cardiff & Colin W come to look for a point ?
    Came to do what he always does against us...Cheat, timewaste etc..And with a little help from the officials.....And Fulham need to be in the top 6 before they play us....Because they won't win at Hillsborough.....A very unconvincing, and underwhelming season has reached the last few games. ....More pressure on Weeds and Hudds now for me...They've been the darlings of the media all season...Us, with last season's playoff experience, and this season's stuttering journey....Just need to stay in them.....Then do the business......Hopefully.

I saw Colin talking about there being no motivation for his teams when they are mid table at this stage of the season, or words to that effect. The bloke never ceases to amaze me!
    He deserves credit for keeping Rotherham up against the odds, not many other managers could have done that. And I understand him making his teams go for a point in away matches when they are in the bottom 3. But hes doing it even though they are safe in mid table now, theres no way of understanding the bloke.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)