+ Visit Cambridge United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Goodness me

Goodness me

Buc, don't read that sh!te.

Frank will have some agony Uncle column on there shortly.

Wtf....what is all that sick **** all about and how did she allow herself to be degraded that much,what I don't understand is how she got to meet men who wanted the same for their dog as well as themselves, its not something that you can put under 'interests' on Tinder after all is it

I have told this story on here before but I was seeing this girl, dead tidy, she was 23 and looked like Tulisa but unfortunately spoke with a council estate Leicester accent.

Anyhow all was going well and the *** was amazing as she was up for stuff not even I would try, then she told me the story about her ex husband who she watched mount and shag the family dog, after asking her what happened expecting her to say she had phoned the police or it kicked off she said nothing happened, the dog let him finish so it must have liked it.

This sort of spoiled things a bit as I was finding it harder and harder not to think of anything other than canine activities whilst I was banging her and eventually it was neigh on near impossible for me to reach a 'happy ending' so we had to part.

Selfish cow, if she had kept the darker side of her past to herself then things could have continued longer but hey ho.

Words fail me

My point exactly Chalky, she would gyrate against the pole that held up the washing line demanding *** in the garden in daylight.

I used to smell of *** all the time but when I am sitting there in twenty years or so smelling of my own pi ss I shall remember the memories fondly.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)