+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Prediction League - Brighton Hove & Albion

Prediction League - Brighton Hove & Albion

This Good Friday, Wolves play host to the league leaders in Brighton. In the first matchup of the season, they defeated Wolves 1-0. They are currently tied with second place Newcastle on fewest goals conceded in the league. One thing you know about a Chris Houghton team in the Championship is that they'll be disciplined and organized, and very pragmatic. It's worked for them so far as they are sitting atop the league with no real threat to losing automatic promotion unless they have an epic collapse. They're a solid goal scoring side, trailing only Newcastle, Fulham and Norwich in goals scored this season. They have four double digit goal scorers in their squad in Glenn Murray (20), Anthony Knockaert (13), Tomer Hemed (11) and Sam Baldock (11). Frustrating to see a club's 4th leading scorer have more than our top two scorers. But that's why they're atop the table and we're in the middle. Don't see us winning this game as Brighton are awfully close to clinching automatic promotion and they'll want to have the Championship crown over Newcastle as well. If they win out, they could also eclipse 100 points, which hasn't happened since Leceister in 2013-14.

Wolves 1-3 Brighton

Costa

1) wolves71 - 26.5
    2) theplater - 25.2
    3) TheDing - 24.2
    4) WOODLANDSWOLF - 21.4
    5) Woking88 - 20.4
    6) kensleftfoot - 17
    6) GrizzledWolf - 17
    8) MichiganWolf - 16.5
    9) JonDeWolf - 16.4
    10) wolfiebill - 14.3
    11) Newcywolf - 14.2
    12) Makka - 13.1
    13) EveWolf65 - 9.1
    14) Switch_Off_Lights - 6.2
    15) icart - 3
    16) ADP22 - 1

Wolves 1 - Brighton 3
    (Bod)

A hard fought 1-1. Bod with the goal.

Wolves 1-2 Brighton (Ivan Cavaleiro)

When I stopped predicting it caused a 5 match winning run so I'm not gonna tempt fate! But I can guess what you guys think ,I think about this one, Our record against Brighton is $h!TE!!
    Have a great Bank Holiday Weekend Y'all!!

Wolves 2 Brighton 1

Marshall

Quote Originally Posted by Woking88 View Post
    Wolves 2 Brighton 1

Marshall
    Brave man woking.

I reckon these lot are far too organised, best team in the Championship.

Anyway, hope you are correct, I'll go for a more negative Wolves 1-2 Brighton

Batth

I actually think we could pull off a shock win here but I'll hedge my bets and go for a Wolves 2-2 Brighton (Marshall)

Quote Originally Posted by Newcy Wolf View Post
    Brave man woking.

I reckon these lot are far too organised, best team in the Championship.

Anyway, hope you are correct, I'll go for a more negative Wolves 1-2 Brighton

Batth
    Yes, a bit of a gamble here Newcy. Winning at Brentford and Fulham were results that we could not have imagined a few weeks ago and the Fulham result was particularly outstanding as they had everything to play for.

After the capitulation at Bristol City, I would hope that PL has done some serious butt-kicking and Brighton might be on the fangs of an angry wolf!

With the points to game ratio of the teams at the top, I had always maintained that 50 points was enough for safety as the table is this season, so we are safe at least.

I will be watching on the haunted fish-tank and fully expect us to lose, I won't mind that as long as we put up a decent fight!

It's a Brighton win for me I'm afraid so Brighton 2-1 Dicko

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)