+ Visit Cambridge United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Burnley

Burnley

Pretty accurate tbf and I'm in Burnley almost daily.

http://www.ilivehere.co.uk/bigoted-i...e-burnley.html

That report was just like something that Frank would write on here,its very easy to be objective to a place when you are only visiting, its not the local population's fault that there is no investment in the local economy or the government hasn't spend any cash on it it because its not a fashionable town,you get chavs everywhere not just in the north,its probably a very narrow minded review by someone that's middle class and lives in a nice semi when he comes home to his pretty 30 yr old wife,its easy to be negative, anyone can do it,ask Frank,he's great at it,if you click onto the Top Ten Worst Places To Live 2017 just under it you will see Rochdale at No.6 on the list and Burnley's not even on it

FFS fu­cks sake, I were hoping for one off of the su su suicide squad tbf.

Or that bint that used to post on here who the headline describes to a tee. Divvent think she posts much now a days though.

On a serious note Burnley is an an up and coming cosmopolitan town with plenty going for it..

Not forgetting a world famous massive football team..
    Last edited by alfinyalcabo; 12-04-2017 at 03:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kel_ View Post
    FFS fu­cks sake, I were hoping for one off of the su su suicide squad tbf.

Or that bint that used to post on here who the headline describes to a tee. Divvent think she posts much now a days though.
    Have you accidentally travelled back in time five years,you can count on one hand the amount of people that post one here and the only one from Burnley is Alf and he got chucked out of the last suicide squads punch up when he turned up on his mobility scooter,the only 'bint' that I can think of that posted on here was Paula but she was a baggie

SausageFingers Kev posted for an while. She's an bint, I've met her. Oh and somebody called Anne, but she could of been an Huge Fan Ism.

I think you know excally who I mean, chalks.

Tbf Stoke makes Burnley look like Monaco.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)