+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ot Fao Serious Pie

Who do you think will win the big fight Rom, Klitschko or Joshua?

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    Who do you think will win the big fight Rom, Klitschko or Joshua?
    Tough one. I like both fighters. And of course Mr Wilder.
    Any 1 would be a worthy undisputed champion.
    But if push comes to shove, I would choose Klitschko.

On another subject you raised elsewhere, I would like to make clear I'm not this supposed character. I did raise this with hq ( yes he's been raising this from years ago ) and they confirmed I'm not him. I dunno if I still have the email but unlike your friend I'm not in the habit of saving trivial stuff.

But I guess when you desperately hope to be right all the time, you can never accept being wrong, like Trump. Only difference of course is that Trump's the most powerful man on the planet and a billionaire, while your friend is a stubborn nobody.

I'm sticking to my Note 3 Romanis, won't use anything else, I'm holding out for the new Note which is due out in September / October time.

Oi i961, please get help for your friend.
    I think he's lost it mentally. Paranoia, obsessive compulsive disorder, not to mention senility.

His latest 'gem' - me using my office computer to post as this plympie. And hence a new ip address.
    Firstly unlike him, Footymad is just for fun, I don't have the need nor time to post all the time and even from work.
    Secondly, I really don't know who the feck plympie is. How the hell can I pose as him when I don't a single thing about him?
    But the beauty is in the allegation, ip address. That's why I said he's a fool. Please teach him about ip addresses.
    Chiefly it has a location attached to it and the isp.
    Surely if I am posting as this plympie, then the country/city of Romanis and Plympie must be the same and the isp from the same country.
    The ip numbers itself would share similar codes, only the ending individual address would differ.
    Oh dearie me, this is basic stuff.
    It's like someone testifying in court and saying his opinion should be considered ahead of DNA.
    He's really a special kind of stupid.
    Lmfao

Quote Originally Posted by Romanis View Post
    Oi i961, please get help for your friend.
    I think he's lost it mentally. Paranoia, obsessive compulsive disorder, not to mention senility.

His latest 'gem' - me using my office computer to post as this plympie. And hence a new ip address.
    Firstly unlike him, Footymad is just for fun, I don't have the need nor time to post all the time and even from work.
    Secondly, I really don't know who the feck plympie is. How the hell can I pose as him when I don't a single thing about him?
    But the beauty is in the allegation, ip address. That's why I said he's a fool. Please teach him about ip addresses.
    Chiefly it has a location attached to it and the isp.
    Surely if I am posting as this plympie, then the country/city of Romanis and Plympie must be the same and the isp from the same country.
    The ip numbers itself would share similar codes, only the ending individual address would differ.
    Oh dearie me, this is basic stuff.
    It's like someone testifying in court and saying his opinion should be considered ahead of DNA.
    He's really a special kind of stupid.
    Lmfao
    Who is ''my friend''? Are you referring to Elite?
    First of all I have never met him if it is him you are on about
    and secondly I don't get involved if possible in other peoples petty squabbles.
    Hope that clears that up for you.

Goodonya mate.
    Tbh it's really become tiresome. I have moved on.
    Although I'd like to challenge you to a round of boxing.
    Lolz. You'd probably whip my ass. The 1 and only time I did step into the ring, I was sick for a week.

Quote Originally Posted by Romanis View Post
    Goodonya mate.
    Tbh it's really become tiresome. I have moved on.
    Although I'd like to challenge you to a round of boxing.
    Lolz. You'd probably whip my ass. The 1 and only time I did step into the ring, I was sick for a week.
    I would probably put my back out climbing into the ring or strangle myself in the ropes

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12