+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ot Fao Serious Pie

Ot Fao Serious Pie

Romanis has told to use this section as Ot now serves no function.

Morning Serious, do you know what's happening on the Notts board?

Almost burning the midnight oil last night with that damage limitation exercise,eh I would not take any notice of what an ex drilling superintendent at BP says. They caused the Deepwater Horizon Oil Spill in the Gulf of Mexico and had to pay £50 billion out in compensation. I can't imagine at any subsequent inquiry they saying "Don't be bloody daft, we've been drilling for years". If you are part of the fracking industry I would suggest that you use proper job titles and not invent ones in order to confuse the public into believing that you know what you are doing. The public are not ignorant and if ever they are in need of technical help they can always call on Lawyers,Geologists and Hydrologists ( Unfortunately no Geological Engineers ) who want to defend their patch. NIMBYs maybe, but an essential part of the Green Movement, just as the lure of possible jobs helps the Fracking Industry.

Well I'm not having it. Go and take your agenda back to NCM.
    Tricky
    Last edited by Trickytreesreds; 13-04-2017 at 06:01 PM.

Since it's ot day. Let me pen a fictional story, not related to you in any way.

The plot:

If I start some weird theories without any shred of evidence. Totally dubious, but I just keep repeating it ad hominem. Then eventually everyone will get bored and basically ignores it, can I then take it as true? Yup, thought not, but what the feck, I'll just claim I'm right.
    But I certainly would hope someone who has access to data, doesn't come along and provide the evidence that shows what a weird fool I've been. Or perhaps I'll just try the trumpish method of ignoring the obvious evidence and repeat my theories, until people ignore my stupidity.

Although the 2 protagonists have decided to bury the hatchet and make my arguments moot, I'll just keep harping on it because I've stupidly been storing threads for years that no one really cares to view. Yes I have thousands of stuff. Please don't laugh at me for doing so. This is my life project.

But if I continue to dig myself further into a hole and disrupt threads, spouting rubbish, baiting and provocating, I have no one to blame if I'm given marching orders because these are definitely against rules imposed from the top.

And I did once upon a time say, the forum was created to allow users to post in any forum they wished. I can't now declare a particular forum is closed to people who make me look the fool I am, so long as they observe the rules.

Of course I could just shut up and ignore. Let bygones be bygones. I'll just pretend he doesn't exist. But my ego just won't let it go. Yup it's sad and pathetic. But that's me.
    Please don't take the mickey out of me, because I'm happily doing it already to myself. That's why I was given my name. Just fulfilling my destiny.

That's all for now. Until I figure some other crap to spout.

Quote Originally Posted by Romanis View Post
    Since it's ot day. Let me pen a fictional story, not related to you in any way.

The plot:

If I start some weird theories without any shred of evidence. Totally dubious, but I just keep repeating it ad hominem. Then eventually everyone will get bored and basically ignores it, can I then take it as true? Yup, thought not, but what the feck, I'll just claim I'm right.
    But I certainly would hope someone who has access to data, doesn't come along and provide the evidence that shows what a weird fool I've been. Or perhaps I'll just try the trumpish method of ignoring the obvious evidence and repeat my theories, until people ignore my stupidity.

Although the 2 protagonists have decided to bury the hatchet and make my arguments moot, I'll just keep harping on it because I've stupidly been storing threads for years that no one really cares to view. Yes I have thousands of stuff. Please don't laugh at me for doing so. This is my life project.

But if I continue to dig myself further into a hole and disrupt threads, spouting rubbish, baiting and provocating, I have no one to blame if I'm given marching orders because these are definitely against rules imposed from the top.

And I did once upon a time say, the forum was created to allow users to post in any forum they wished. I can't now declare a particular forum is closed to people who make me look the fool I am, so long as they observe the rules.

Of course I could just shut up and ignore. Let bygones be bygones. I'll just pretend he doesn't exist. But my ego just won't let it go. Yup it's sad and pathetic. But that's me.
    Please don't take the mickey out of me, because I'm happily doing it already to myself. That's why I was given my name. Just fulfilling my destiny.

That's all for now. Until I figure some other crap to spout.
    What about the trickster/teacher, joker, shaman or medieval court jester ? Although many considered them stupid they were there to stimulate thought and force people out of mindsets they had sunk into and could not escape. A bit like the story of the Emperor's Clothes.
    Last edited by RedBasie; 12-04-2017 at 09:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RedBasie View Post
    What about the trickster/teacher, joker, shaman or medieval court jester ? Although many considered them stupid they were there to stimulate thought and force people out of mindsets they had sunk into and could not escape. A bit like the story of the Emperor's Clothes.
    Perhaps. Reminds me of twelfth night.

Better a witty fool than a foolish wit..

Great cl games over the 2 days. Barcelona, Bayern and Dortmund in serious jeopardy. And to be honest, I can't see Leicester besting Atleti. A superior team to Sevilla.

On your topic, I'm afraid I'm not well versed in the environment thingy which you are more au fait with.
    But I was disappointed that Trump wants to rip the Paris Accord and has initiated plans on the Keystone Pipeline over the objections of the Native Americans.
    I am also very concerned about the fate of many animals due to loss of habitat.
    We still have the Malayan Tiger, barely, but the Javanese one is extinct leaving only its sumatran counterpart.
    The Javan Leopard is in critical danger

What a load of old cobblers, couldn't understand a word of it, this maybe down to me being a overweight uneducated fool , I know the footy ain't great but this board is heading in the direction of NCM and the daft O/T's that they have over there the footy has been poor over there since I can remember in all my 44 years on this planet, god I hope Forest improve next season otherwise we will have to suffer this dull chat day in day out,

DCM is heading that way too!, coming to the end of the season so let's read crap until August
    Cricket season is coming arhhhhhhh

Well we've been poor and it's been like 1 step forward 2 steps back. So everything Forest will be rather the same.
    But surely Es*** you need to read about other stuff.
    What you gonna talk to your kids about when they're bigger?
    How to place a bet?
    Lolz.

I do read a lot of stuff, The Sun is a must everyday, the idiot's crossword is a god send most mornings, when I complete half the crossword I feel so proud of myself that I want to pop over to NCM and join into their O/T's discussions
    Life's a gamble Sunny Jim!, when you'e young and you start to travel down that road and then come to a roundabout the decision you have to make is what exit you take!!!.

Always follow the Es***Red code of practice and you won't go far wrong!,

That darn exit I took is still biting me on the backside

Look at life in a "simple" way Romanis and smile all the way!, forget about all that tedious political pony we hear everyday,
    Be happy.

Oh I do Mr A. I don't take this or any forum seriously. It's just for entertainment. But someone who does, will inevitably provide me with lots of entertainment value.
    As for Basie, I've decided to bury the past. In fact I've even given him licence to say whatever he wants. He's a Forest fan and all Forest fans are fine by me.

Can you help me decide what's a good Samsung phone. I'm extremely cautious about the ones my kids want me to buy because inevitably they'll end up with it and I'll have to use theirs!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast