+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Just taken the Evens Birmingham!!

Would like to see who's won the most bets this season...Kempo or Guru.....

I can relate to Kempo bagging 20 + bets off the Millers....

Kempo Judd Trump won outright 2 events back. I backed him at 5-4 when he got to the semi-finals of that event. I'm backing him 4-1 to win world championship, doesn't owe me nothing.

If you want my expert opinion for both guineas I'm here. I've been reading Aiden O'Brian stable tour, interesting. But all-weather racing is losing my interest on the flat. Bookies lv it. It's there benefit started at Doncaster, carrying on today at Linfield & Newcastle.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Would like to see who's won the most bets this season...Kempo or Guru.....

I can relate to Kempo bagging 20 + bets off the Millers....
    But I've had a treble boxing day. A few winners inbetween. 5-1, 7-2 & 10-1 at the Cheltenham festival. 14-1 winner of the Grand National.

Kempo's luck has finally deserted him, wrong two weeks going.

Quote Originally Posted by monty_rhodes View Post
    I'm taking the odds on a draw and a correct score of 1:1.
    Spot on.

Should have followed you.

Move over gwru. Monty is king of the tipping hill today!

Where did it all go wrong?

Cam, MONTY is as honest as the day is long. Simply ask him and he'll tell exactly how much he staked on today's prediction.

It's ***** to remember that it's not the number of horses one tips, it's the profit made that is of paramount importance.

It's somewhat ironic that the man who bores us with his tip/ non tips after the horse has lost, on an almost daily basis, is someone whose use of the English language, his syntax and spelling are abysmal. His every post seems to contain a double negative (though I suspect he is quite unaware of this failing) and he knows nothing about Flat racing which, he thinks, gives him the right to continually trash it.

Having long lost all credibility with his failed tips on NH racing (a subject he often claims he's an expert on) he continues posting his nonsense, never missing an opportunity to trash A/W racing. Today I had one bet at LINGFIELD, a course that offers both NH and Flat Racing. My only bet of the day yielded me exactly £500 profit. Two days ago I had a bet of £1,000 on a runner at Greyville. South Africa. The same man earlier said only mugs and losers bet on races abroad. The horse won by 3.75 lengths.

Therefore, the next time this so-called expert has a bet of any kind, I'd like him to post the slip on here both before and AFTER the race. I'm just curious, I suppose, to witness an expert at work.

P.S. The trainer whose article so fascinate you is called Aidan O'Brien, not I believe as you elected to post it.

Quote Originally Posted by Zilzal View Post
    Cam, MONTY is as honest as the day is long. Simply ask him and he'll tell exactly how much he staked on today's prediction.

It's ***** to remember that it's not the number of horses one tips, it's the profit made that is of paramount importance.

It's somewhat ironic that the man who bores us with his tip/ non tips after the horse has lost, on an almost daily basis, is someone whose use of the English language, his syntax and spelling are abysmal. His every post seems to contain a double negative (though I suspect he is quite unaware of this failing) and he knows nothing about Flat racing which, he thinks, gives him the right to continually trash it.

Having long lost all credibility with his failed tips on NH racing (a subject he often claims he's an expert on) he continues posting his nonsense, never missing an opportunity to trash A/W racing. Today I had one bet at LINGFIELD, a course that offers both NH and Flat Racing. My only bet of the day yielded me exactly £500 profit. Two days ago I had a bet of £1,000 on a runner at Greyville. South Africa. The same man earlier said only mugs and losers bet on races abroad. The horse won by 3.75 lengths.

Therefore, the next time this so-called expert has a bet of any kind, I'd like him to post the slip on here both before and AFTER the race. I'm just curious, I suppose, to witness an expert at work.

P.S. The trainer whose article so fascinate you is called Aidan O'Brien, not I believe as you elected to post it.
    Post yer slips and everyone's happy......tick tock

Quote Originally Posted by millmoormagic View Post
    Post yer slips and everyone's happy......tick tock
    MAGIC, I've said for years that I am the biggest dummy when it comes to using a laptop. That situation still, and always will, pertain. Thus I only use the laptop sparingly.

Ever since I joined everyone except maybe CT MILLER, SUGAR, SOTA. and PODDINGTON has been calling me a liar, saying Kempo and myself are one and the same. To me this is a great insult. I've even offered, like Kempo being a doctor, to call anyone's bluff and have a big bet on the truth of the matter. They put up £50, I put up £5,000. I've had no offers so far.

Now you want me to put up all the horses I back (as many as 6 a day) on a laptop I despise just because you too think I'm either a liar or a fantasist. Instead lets you and me have a tipping competition of any amount you like, to prove exactly who is or isn't telling lies.

Are we on Magic? I'll make all the arrangements. But remember, if you lose, you'll lose an awful lot of money. The likes of Kempo and a great many others on here could buy me several times over. But I do like to gamble, especially on things I know a lot about.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast