+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: Just taken the Evens Birmingham!!

Pardon?

For the record, Ellis, I have never claimed to be a lawyer. Others appear to have made that assumption only to then call me a liar. Very strange

I have prosecuted and defended in probably equal numbers I have spoken to numerous victims and offenders and have seen the details of police investigations

That should make it clearer

Kerravon doesn't strike me as a liar. Could be wrong.

Maybe a Probation Officer ????

Quote Originally Posted by howdydoo View Post
    Kerravon doesn't strike me as a liar. Could be wrong.

Maybe a Probation Officer ????

Since when do Probation Officers prosecute or defend howdydoo, or should I say Kerravon?
    I think the game's up
    Last edited by Exiletyke; 28-04-2017 at 07:38 AM.

Maybe Kerr will respond to this as Exiletyke is absolutely correct.

I have asked Kerr the simple question 'are you a lawyer' on many occasions..answers = none!

There is no doubt that he intentionally gives the impression that he is a lawyer which of course he may be.

As tyke says...only lawyers prosecute in a court of law.

I am as certain as anyone can be on here that howdy and Kerr are not the same.

Kerr loves to come back with his posts but his absence here in response to tyke is of interest.
    Last edited by kempo; 28-04-2017 at 08:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by kempo View Post
    Maybe Kerr will respond to this as Exiletyke is absolutely correct.

I have asked Kerr the simple question 'are you a lawyer' on many occasions..answers = none!

There is no doubt that he intentionally gives the impression that he is a lawyer which of course he may be.

As tyke says...only lawyers prosecute in a court of law.

I am as certain as anyone can be on here that howdy and Kerr are not the same.

Kerr loves to come back with his posts but his absence here in response to tyke is of interest.

Kerr was the only one on line on this board at that time in the morning but went off line just before howdydoo went on line & posted
    Bit of a coincidence eh?
    Last edited by Exiletyke; 28-04-2017 at 08:58 AM.

Easy to determine fella.

I'm happy to wager £50k I'm not KerrAvon.

Put your money up or shove your theory where the sun don't shine.

Kempo: He says he isn't a lawyer. You say you are/was a doctor. Like me, you stick your money where your mouth is. One sad member on here in particular (Terry, that fella who accuses everyone else of being a stalker but doesn't do a bad job of it himself) baits you about it daily. I'm sure he'd take up the bet if someone else paid 😜...

Neither of you strike me as liars. I came up with the above because I guess probation officers do provide info/evidence for both defences and prosecutions and most definitely work with the police.

If I'm wrong, I ain't going to lose sleep over it.

I'd wager in Kerrs case, more like 50p than £50k, there's a catch soomewhere.

That was my point really.

KerrAvon you can have a 20% cut for turning up and providing proof.

Where and when do you want to meet Tyke. Don't leave it too long eh?

Quote Originally Posted by howdydoo View Post
    Easy to determine fella.

I'm happy to wager £50k I'm not KerrAvon.

Put your money up or shove your theory where the sun don't shine.

Kempo: He says he isn't a lawyer. You say you are/was a doctor. Like me, you stick your money where your mouth is. One sad member on here in particular (Terry, that fella who accuses everyone else of being a stalker but doesn't do a bad job of it himself) baits you about it daily. I'm sure he'd take up the bet if someone else paid ��...

Neither of you strike me as liars. I came up with the above because I guess probation officers do provide info/evidence for both defences and prosecutions and most definitely work with the police.

If I'm wrong, I ain't going to lose sleep over it.

I'd wager in Kerrs case, more like 50p than £50k, there's a catch soomewhere.

That was my point really.

KerrAvon you can have a 20% cut for turning up and providing proof.

Where and when do you want to meet Tyke. Don't leave it too long eh?

Childish in the extreme
    4 0'clock outside school gates

none of your points make sense

Kerr doesn't gamble
    £50k don't be silly
    methinks he doth protest too much
    Last edited by Exiletyke; 28-04-2017 at 09:49 AM.

Kerr has also never said he is not a lawyer.

He quite clearly is one, but maintains a plausible deniability and ambiguity that winds up some of the posters on here no end with hilarious results.

I'm more likely to be KerrAvon than howdydoo, and I am most definitely not.

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    For the record, Ellis, I have never claimed to be a lawyer. Others appear to have made that assumption only to then call me a liar. Very strange

I have prosecuted and defended in probably equal numbers I have spoken to numerous victims and offenders and have seen the details of police investigations

That should make it clearer
    Nope. I still don't understand where the psychopath bit comes from.

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast