+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: What was that?

What was that?

Put's us right back in the s***! Burton with a game in hand and Wigan only 5 behind ffs.
    We have tough games coming up. Poor result today at home.

You had the chance to near enough relegate Bastid Rovers today and you blew it big time .. You Phookin numpties.. I will never forgive you if they survive ..An irate Burnley fan..

Yes what on earth were you thinking of Notts Forest, you've upset our Burnsley friends

Calm down Alf, at least the Blackburn win means that the slimy slug Lee Johnson & Bristol City still arent safe yet!!

Call us Notts Forest again and I'll ban your arse to Mars.
    Last edited by Trickytreesreds; 15-04-2017 at 04:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Yes what on earth were you thinking of Notts Forest, you've upset our Burnsley friends

Calm down Alf, at least the Blackburn win means that the slimy slug Lee Johnson & Bristol City still arent safe yet!!
    I want Bristol City to be safe Acido..lol ..They play the Bastids on Monday ..

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    I want Bristol City to be safe Acido..lol ..They play the Bastids on Monday ..
    Yes I know they do, and then they play us next week!!
    You know the reason why I/we havent got any time for Johnson & Bristol, and I know your reasons for the Bastidios (I like that name for them!!)

Quote Originally Posted by es***red52 View Post
    Put's us right back in the s***! Burton with a game in hand and Wigan only 5 behind ffs.
    We have tough games coming up. Poor result today at home.
    Disastrous result. Told you Warburton is a 1 trick pony.

Intensity alone doesn't win you games. Yes he kinda saved it for the 2nd half given how poor the 1st half was until the 45th minute.

But you need guile and a plan. Blackburn had a simple plan. Soak, get a dead ball and try to pinch 1 and then good night.

Defending at set pieces as bad as it has ever been

We could be in the relegation zone on Monday, what a joke of a result that was, still fuming, still think the below will drop, in that order.

Burton
    Wigan
    Rotherham