+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Coventry relegated.

Coventry relegated.

Good!
    Just waiting for Orient to go non league and i will open the champagne

When i was growing up I was watching them on Match of the day . I miss old grounds like Highfield Road .

We dont miss Highfield road, because we always lost there
    Whats the dislike towards Cov all about Tricky ? And its a shame whats happened to Leyton Orient, since they lost the play off final 3 years ago its all been downhill since.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Whats the dislike towards Cov all about Tricky ? And its a shame whats happened to Leyton Orient, since they lost the play off final 3 years ago its all been downhill since.
    Same with me Acido. Frankly I don't dislike any club and I feel for the long suffering supporters of Coventry seeing their club going down to league 2. As for Orient I fear that dropping out of the league will be the final nail in the coffin and I never want to see a club and I mean any club fold.

Totally agree with you Frenchie, football is based on rivalries and if your rivals go under that rivalry is lost. I would hate for le @rse to drop out of the Football League, let them fall to Division 2 but no further!!!

Quote Originally Posted by davee59 View Post
    totally agree with you frenchie, football is based on rivalries and if your rivals go under that rivalry is lost. I would hate for le @rse to drop out of the football league, let them fall to division 2 but no further!!! Xd
    :d :d :d

The Burnsley fans on here make me laugh with their comments about Blackburn (the bastidos indeed ). But they want them to stay up really, if they are honest.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    I don't like Coventry because i got punched by one of their fans.
    And i don't like Orient because they kept complaining about West Ham getting the London stadium.

Ohh well you live and learn!
    Maybe the Cov fan tw*atted you because he knows your a fan of the film Greet Street

Green St is the most pathetic film ever made.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast