+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Get Fisher out on loan next season....

The lad is totally out of his depth but I don't think we should pull the plug just yet.

He came to us with glowing references from Celtic, fans on Celtic's various forum were up in arms that they let him go.

League 1 players obviously aren't going to be as athletic and fast as they are in the championship so I say he's contracted to us anyway so why not just give him a chance next season and see how it goes if he's still not doing it then loan him out.

Quote Originally Posted by Pattylallacks2 View Post
    Not very good at all. Neither is Yates. Neither is Newell. Neither is Clarke-Harris.Neither is Mattock.
    Clarke-Harris get that contract in front of him now. Best we've been all season when he came on. D Ward also activate his contract extension. Then if someone comes in with what he's worth he can go. I'd say at todays prices £3 Million.

Sorry Loyal fella...there's sentiment and there's crap...he's crap!

You started your post correctly....'The lad is totally out of his depth'

Quote Originally Posted by gwru View Post
    Clarke-Harris get that contract in front of him now. Best we've been all season when he came on. D Ward also activate his contract extension. Then if someone comes in with what he's worth he can go. I'd say at todays prices £3 Million.
    Have to agree in that now he's a bigger unit?? He did rattle their cage so to speak and was difficult to beat in the air etc...

Thing is he looks like he's running awkward or is it just me.....if you get the chance to see him run again look how is gait doesn't look the same and he tends to shift side to side almost like a limp....

Clarke-Harris is a grossly over rated, grossly unfit player with a self inflated attitude problem who's bad for the dressing room. Certain Warne will move him on.

Agree JCH warrants an extension. Big bloke up front or two of you count Ajayi at set plays would be an affective weapon in league 1.

Fisher: Don't know why cos I don't think I've seen him have a good game and there always seem to an error in him but I've just got a feeling he'll come good.

Been out all season so you can say he's not been missed or as he?

Think he will be a real handful in League 1 and looked like he had a point to prove when he came on....

Who's the dietician at the club he could do with speaking to him though....

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    He is simply not what we need...no positional sense...easily passed...wayward passing...in a word 'pants'

Apart from Ward's goal Fisher's substitution created the biggest cheer of the afternoon....said it all really...take note Warne.

As far looking at players not good enough or interested....what is up with Newell? Way off the level he's previously shown....if he ain't bothered to work for the shirt.. the club..or the fans then he's another who can go.....
    Totally agre Brin, Fisher has been rhubarb since Barnsley away, I'd rather play Nicky Hunt. With regards to Newell he is terrible off the ball, he ghosts around the pitch like an unfit Andy Monkhouse.

Ajayi MoM for me.

I think there is the nucleus of a good team but we could do with better CM's, more pace on the wing (get rid of Newell) and a 20 goal a season striker, Vaughan?

Bang on with Newell. I've met him and he's a big bloke. I'm 6ft and he's taller than me and all muscle but on the pitch he turns into a wallflower.

Different position but he reminds me of Paulo Vernazza

Quote Originally Posted by PokerMillersSwinton View Post
    Hes crap CamMiller really crap . Fisher,Wood,Kelly,Price all can go for me . Oh by the way the tools have had some usage this winter Mums love them once again thanks .
    Good to hear. House finally sold so not sure if or when I'll ever be back for that pint

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast