+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: To the three morons

Quote Originally Posted by Rams4Justice View Post
    The only one alienating anyone here is you Roger, causing a fracas when there doesn't need to be one and your just someone who is trying to stir things up on the horizon and gain attention. With that your doing a pretty good job so far keep it up. ����
    I've been a member for a while now. I post when I have something to say that I think will add to the debate. You have been a member for a few weeks and are boring everyone ****-less. As for your user name, WTF is that all about? there are corners of the internet far more suited to you than this one.

Get over yourself..... 🙏🏻

Get over yourself..... ����
    41 replies and only about 6 on topic. Reminds me of why my input is limited.

16 from one poster.

When I gave this thread the title "to the three morons" it was directed at the three fans at the game. It wasn't a challenge, or request to prove yourself.

It's heading that way for some especially the challenge part.

It's heading that way for some especially the challenge part.
    I'm happy to meet you poppet.. Just PM me.

I'm happy to me you to Angry. 😈

Quote Originally Posted by Oldtimeram View Post
    There was an Irish man, a Yank and a Pakistani on a boat.........................
    That's not true, no Pakistani rides on a boat...
    Lolz

Quote Originally Posted by Oldtimeram View Post
    There was an Irish man, a Yank and a Pakistani on a boat.........................
    How dare you use the word Yank. They will start jumping up and down, claiming you are a racist..

There is no way I can Trump that comment Mark lol

Quote Originally Posted by AngryRam View Post
    Hello sir.. Now Article 50 has been set in motion, I was interested to see if Anag and Swaley had imploded.
    Wotcha Angry! Nah not imploded, for one I've sworn off commenting on Brexit, I am happy just watching and waiting and when the "benefits" do not matrialise in the way many of those who voted Brexit anticipated will have a little laugh! In the meantime I'm making hay whilst the sun shines helping companies take steps to protect their businesses from the negative effects if we do actually have a "hard" Brexit and then I reckon by the time the full effects hot us I will be either retired or working in europe most of the time.

So I'm very chilled on the subject these days.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)