+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: To the three morons

To the three morons

who travelled for 2.5 hours and paid £30 each for a ticket, so they could shout "**** of back to Scotland Russell"

For the avoidance of doubt they were in seats 45,46 and 47 row E. They clearly came with the intention of doing it. They slagged him off before the game describing how they "hated" him. They booed his name, every time he got the ball they critiqued every touch he made.

What do people like this think they will achieve? Jonny Russell clearly heard it. So did a few other of our players as they all looked up to see where it came from.

I will tell you what you achieved. You completely demotivated the whole team. At that point we were on top. We know how it ended.

Why don't you **** off back in the hole you cralled out of and stay there.

Armchair fans sums them all up....

"armchair fans"?? Have they installed armchairs at Griffin Park then? He said the were in Row E, Seats......

Here we go again. Terry ****wit kill a thread time.

'Armchair fans' are people who sit at home and watch on TV and don't have a season ticket and just go to the occasional matches and don't know what the **** they talking about and would rather shout abuse at player's.

Whereas you on the other hand would appear to, erm, sit at home during the match typing furiously from your armchair not knowing what you are talking about?

To get back to the OP, presumably the club can identify who these people are and can take appropriate action if enough complaints are made? DCFC do not need this sort of following no matter who the target of the abuse is.

To JR - who Ive always liked for his commitment, if not end product - I can only offer apologies on behalf of genuine fans.

One I'm a season ticket holder and two, I go to all the matches Roger.

You on the other hand Roger alway's giving a lot of abuse on this forum as most of the other people on here, wouldn't surprise me if most of you lot came under those terms.

Are you seriously telling me that you were at the game yesterday: you cant have seen much of the game with all your online forum commentary! If so my apologies.

See, thats how you deal with being wrong.

I support the team though thick and thin, even if we do go through bad spells because I'm a loyal supporter till I fricking die.

Most fans who sit through bad spells tend to throw their season tickets in the bin and go and jump on the bandwagon and support another club to seek glory. Those people are called 'Glory Seekers'.

Those fans who don't get behind the team are not fit to wear the shirt and carry the club with pride and should be ashamed of themselves anyway they not real fans they are 'plastic fans'.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)