+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: To the three morons

Quote Originally Posted by AngryRam View Post
    Hello sir.. Now Article 50 has been set in motion, I was interested to see if Anag and Swaley had imploded.
    Not me Angry...I now believe that Mrs.May is a wonderful PM, Brexit one of the finest ideas ever suggested, Johnson, Gove and Farage to be the personification of honourable men, Trump the finest President of all time...oh and that Derby will go up via the play offs.
    I am glad to see you back though.

You forgot to add that R4J was Steven Hawkin in disguise

I think he was on something thats for sure! Mind you I can't remember when the Forum was so united (wash my mouth out!) on one issue for a long time, usually there are splinter groups supporting the odd rogue poster but on this occasion only Forest fan was pleading his case!

I do wonder if DCFC and R4J were the same poster seeing as they seem to have disappeared at the same time?

Quote Originally Posted by swaledale View Post
    I think he was on something thats for sure! Mind you I can't remember when the Forum was so united (wash my mouth out!) on one issue for a long time, usually there are splinter groups supporting the odd rogue poster but on this occasion only Forest fan was pleading his case!

I do wonder if DCFC and R4J were the same poster seeing as they seem to have disappeared at the same time?
    I think they're the same. But I think he'll return as someone else. I guess you don't want to turn a Derby fan away from a Derby forum if he plays ball.

Everyone is welcome Romanis, but when one poster just posts meaningless piffle action is required. Whats positive is that some other posters ahve returned and hopefully will continue to contribute and we can return to good debate, fiery arguments and have some fun on here again.

I wandered over to the "dark side" bad despite many contributors the whole atmosphere is stale and impersonal. I've never met anyone on here, but its like having a chat among old acquaintances, we grumble, differ have spats but are all fans of the club.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)