+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Jch

Jch

Read some negative comments about this lad on here and noted that Warne said he was undecided.

Not to sign JCH would be utter madness,in fact he should get a 3 year deal so we can invest in him.

He changed the game yesterday in the short time he had and Birmingham couldn't deal with him.

He looks big and strong and a real handful.

I have seen stories about his so called attitude from people who clearly have no idea if it's true or not.

Maybe they associate him being black with an attitude problem as they don't give any evidence to back up the 'attitude problem'

He looks the best talent at the club and Warney needs to get real and not only give him a year but extend his contract to cash in later on a saleable asset.

It would be utter stupidity to let JCH move on...so I wouldn't rule it out!!

This board has a mind of its own when it comes to smileys. I just wanted to laught and it won't let me

Last edited by millertop; 15-04-2017 at 01:21 PM.

I can see why the board are waiting. But he has all the tools to get a shed load of goals next season to not to give him 2 years or another year with a option is madness . But with some of the decisions this season ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN.

I thought that he did ok yesterday, and looked fitter than half of our team! He looks about five years older than when I last saw him play, even though it's only about a year

Agree entirely with Kempo. JCH get him in Monday, get a new contract signed up.

D Ward can't but praise him enough. Workrate is there, 12 goals in a struggling side. How many would he get in a good side. Get that contract extension in place. £3 million min' before he goes. Good age, players not as good a pro'/player has him go for a lot more.

No brainer for me. I think he won more headers than anyone else yesterday. 4 on the trot at one point. Imagine what he will be like in league 1 when he is about a stone or even 2 lighter. A real handful.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnLeedsMiller View Post
    No brainer for me. I think he won more headers than anyone else yesterday. 4 on the trot at one point. Imagine what he will be like in league 1 when he is about a stone or even 2 lighter. A real handful.
    Did any threaten the goal?

Here`s why they should offer him another contract despite his injury pre-season.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNrqh7K9QBo

Link is approx 1.34 secs long.

Quote Originally Posted by Casper64Frank View Post
    Here`s why they should offer him another contract despite his injury pre-season.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNrqh7K9QBo

Link is approx 1.34 secs long.
    It's 1 minute and 34 seconds long you fibber!

I'm definitely in the get him on a long contract camp. I always thought he had a lot of raw ability, and with the right guidance could make it as a good Championship striker.

Quote Originally Posted by Ellis_D View Post
    It's 1 minute and 34 seconds long you fibber!

I'm definitely in the get him on a long contract camp. I always thought he had a lot of raw ability, and with the right guidance could make it as a good Championship striker.
    EDIT for post No. 8....the link is 1 min and 34 secs long...lol...

No manager has yet been able to get the best out of JCH and that includes Steve Evans, perhaps Paul Warne may be the one to do so.
    Terrific left foot shot, mind you some do end up in Row Z but no-one`s perfect....are they ?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast