+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Well Done Neil Lennon.

Well Done Neil Lennon.

Well done for winning the Scottish Championship with Hibs in his first season as manager.
    That's something Stubbs couldn't do in 2 seasons.
    And before lbj says he did it with Stubbs players, Stubbs couldn't do it with Stubbs players. Shows how bad a manager he is.

Get ready

Nice one crook... tick tock

now you've done it...

but to be fair, the bait hasn't been taken...

Stubbs shouldn't be let anywhere near football management not even a pub team. Not all his fault admittedly, but what he did at our club has set us back about 5 years.

I'll be surprised if any club were stupid enough to give him a job. This is just yet more proof to add to the 100% irrefutable hardcore facts that Stubbs is totally incompetent. That idiot on here knows all this of course and is just on a wind up.

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda_Hugg_n_Kiss View Post
    I'll be surprised if any club were stupid enough to give him a job. This is just yet more proof to add to the 100% irrefutable hardcore facts that Stubbs is totally incompetent. That idiot on here knows all this of course and is just on a wind up.
    Which one there is a lot ?

I wunt even let him be manager on my football manager game because the computer would say no and crash..The error message would read "tactics not recognised in football ..."
    Last edited by rolymiller; 16-04-2017 at 04:07 PM.

To be fair, Lennon acknowledged the work done by Stubbs in his press conference

Quote Originally Posted by Pattylallacks2 View Post
    To be fair, Lennon acknowledged the work done by Stubbs in his press conference
    I believe his exact words were "Once Alan Stubbs had showed the players how not to play the game the rest was easy"

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast