+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: just to make it simple for mods

Don't worry sweethearts I'll make it worth your while and make your pathetic lives that much easier, seeing as everyone on here want's to kick each other off so I'll be dropping off and saying goodbye on my own terms as it's no longer possible to get anything decent from anyone on here no longer.

Quote Originally Posted by Rams4Justice View Post
    Don't worry sweethearts I'll make it worth your while and make your pathetic lives that much easier, seeing as everyone on here want's to kick each other off so I'll be dropping off and saying goodbye on my own terms as it's no longer possible to get anything decent from anyone on here no longer.
    Well, thanks for that Angry. Now if you could return full time and bring back the much missed Ella, VdLH, Manx, French Trimmed, Triz and any other grown ups the world will be a better place. You can come back now Mac...I think.

Thanks for revealing Ramanag but a false dawn I fear - but fingers crossed. Never can tell what he means with his command of English

It'll probably come back in disguise trying to kid us it's got a brain!! Reminds of Gimme Gimme Gimme when Linda goes to hospital with a saucepan on her head and a scan finds her brain in her arse!!

Quote Originally Posted by roger_ramjet View Post
    Thanks for revealing Ramanag but a false dawn I fear - but fingers crossed. Never can tell what he means with his command of English
    'Revealing'?
    Welcome back mac.

Revealing - by quoting a poster on ignore

Quote Originally Posted by roger_ramjet View Post
    Revealing - by quoting a poster on ignore
    Sorry...jet lag!

A bit cold here rA, no not the forum!!

Self preservation rA, just protecting myself from brain damage, the nausea was bad enough!!

Add my name. I get very upset at reading "This message is hidden because Rams4Justice is on your ignore list." constantly!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)