+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Crewe at Yeovil ****MATCH PREDICTIONS****

Crewe at Yeovil ****MATCH PREDICTIONS****

Whilst we are not pulling up any trees at the minute, signs are there that we are on the up.
    Yeovil on the other hand - definitely not.
    3-1 win - Daggers, Ray and Jones

Yeovil 1 Crewe 2 - Cooke and Dagnall

Brother texted me this morning.
    Describes the atmosphere at Huish Park as "toxic" at the minute.
    With Darren Way still being seen as a legend at the club, I guess this must be aimed at the board (and chairman, John Fry) who seemed to have allowed their dramatic slide from Championship to fight for survival to happen so quick.
    We score first tomorrow, we win!

With a win for us and a Newport loss we are totally safe, seeing as Yeovil have lost three on the bounce what could go wrong??? Anyhoo, I'll go with Furber 2-1 to the Alex!

Match report?
    Started well with a lovely lunch at my Mum's but it all went seriously downhill after that!
    Good night!

I think the back 4 and others that have played there have had enough time to show DA what potential they have or not . I feel it is time to have a clear out and look for replacements. The defenders have shipped loads of goals over the past two seasons and the only reason other than being under contracts is that they are cheap to pay. Lets get the defence sorted first as I feel that we can manage with the other outfield players to push on next season

Back four did end up having Ng and Bingham at CH in 2nd half - and DA felt they were among our better performers. Nugent unable to travel, Ray off at half time, leaves us very short there. Jon Guthrie's hernia recovery may be ***** to finish season, regardless of whether he stays or not!

Watched the results come in on Sky. Jeff Stelling was complaining about the lack of effort of the Hartlepool players at Orient. His comments echoed those made by Artell. My wife listened to a couple of his rants and said it must be just like watching Crewe. "Not always" was my response, but I can imagine how Crewe fans must have felt having travelled to Yeovil to watch that dross.