shopify analytics
+ Visit Sheffield Wednesday FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 49

Thread: whinging Blades

  1. #1

    whinging Blades

    After 6 or 7 years of miserable failure, they've topped weakest ever League 1.

    Be easier to offer a well done, had it not been for the years of pissing and griping as they choked year upon year in the pub league...week after week, month after month bleating, moaning.

    And that awful fuc*kin self pity "....our wan*k board, wan*k managers, wan*k overpaid players, wan*k footy style, wan*k transfer windows, wan*k playoff failure, wan*k selling off players" wall-to-wall carping...no one does whinging better

    100 points...."masters of all they survey"
    They'll be bleating again soon enough

  2. #2
    You sound a bit bitter. Has something upset you?

  3. #3
    I agree entirely Blue...They're just a load of fckin w@nkers...

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by GrayBlade View Post
    You sound a bit bitter. Has something upset you?
    You can't get beyond slapping yourself on the back can you

  5. #5
    Ignore the Pig Bastud Blue....You might catch summert off the scruffy fcker.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by braggyowl View Post
    Ignore the Pig Bastud Blue....You might catch summert off the scruffy fcker.
    Now that they've lifted themselves out of the swamp Braggy, I think we should encourage them to visit a little more.
    We wont press any 'Ignore' buttons!

    We'll only ever offer constructive feedback

  7. #7
    Yeah Blue, know what you mean mate. That ignore button they've got..Sad Pig *******'s...
    They'll be crying like big babbies next season...And "Chrissy"...fckin Chrissy ffs..will get loads of sh!te thrown at him like all the previous crap Managers they've had..There's only one United fan worth talking to and having a decent conversation with and that's Greasy (chip Beattie)...the rest are just a bunch of total fck wits like that coont above.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluestripe View Post
    You can't get beyond slapping yourself on the back can you
    Makes a change from slapping each other in the dial like previous seasons.
    What I do know is sharp and Clark won't score goals in the championship. Canon fodder if they don't bring in a good striker or 2

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by braggyowl View Post
    Yeah Blue, know what you mean mate. That ignore button they've got..Sad Pig *******'s...
    They'll be crying like big babbies next season...And "Chrissy"...fckin Chrissy ffs..will get loads of sh!te thrown at him like all the previous crap Managers they've had..There's only one United fan worth talking to and having a decent conversation with and that's Greasy (chip Beattie)...the rest are just a bunch of total fck wits like that coont above.
    They're full of 5h1t with the ignore.
    Of course they read what we write, even if they pretend they don't.
    Makes it even funnier cuz you can have the run of the forum knowing they are reading what you write but can't answer back for fear of upsetting there mates,
    It's all good

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by banno View Post
    They're full of 5h1t with the ignore.
    Of course they read what we write, even if they pretend they don't.
    Makes it even funnier cuz you can have the run of the forum knowing they are reading what you write but can't answer back for fear of upsetting there mates,
    It's all good
    They read each and every Wednesday post...sad bast*ards
    You've only got to look at their "View from" posts.....
    'ooh...what are they saying about us'.....'do they think we're bigger than Wednesday'....'did they talk about size of our support'
    Like a group of fuc*kin schoolgirls

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by banno View Post
    They're full of 5h1t with the ignore.
    Of course they read what we write, even if they pretend they don't.
    Makes it even funnier cuz you can have the run of the forum knowing they are reading what you write but can't answer back for fear of upsetting there mates,
    It's all good
    bang on and ive got myself a pig on a string..........................block dunce

  12. #12
    got to love father nobhead though.he said i wont last 2hrs on s2 forum but now been on a few weeks and they suck up to what i post

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by MSN View Post
    got to love father nobhead though.he said i wont last 2hrs on s2 forum but now been on a few weeks and they suck up to what i post
    Talking about staying around on a forum, you'll recall poor ol Ravblade...he didn't so much push the self-destruct button on here...he jumped up and down on it, then belted it with a lump hammer hahaha
    Keep em dancing on the head of that pin!

  14. #14
    Look at state of some of these 'honours'.



    Anyway, congratulations to them on promotion from the pub league after 6 years of trying. The video of McCabe claiming more youngsters come through the turnstyles at Bramall Lane than at Hillsborough is priceless....although I'm not sure what that has to do with them just winning promotion?

    Rather than spouting nonsense with no facts to back it up, Mr McCabe should be worrying about how his team is going to compete with teams that can pay out 10 Million for Jordan Rhodes....

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluestripe View Post
    Talking about staying around on a forum, you'll recall poor ol Ravblade...he didn't so much push the self-destruct button on here...he jumped up and down on it, then belted it with a lump hammer hahaha
    Keep em dancing on the head of that pin!
    the beauty of it is that they cant find me and they are looking

    ravpig is IP banned from here and cant get back on .or should i say tyler dirty scum

    ah well either way its all fun
    Last edited by MSN; 20-04-2017 at 07:32 PM.

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by banno View Post
    They're full of 5h1t with the ignore.
    Of course they read what we write, even if they pretend they don't.
    Makes it even funnier cuz you can have the run of the forum knowing they are reading what you write but can't answer back for fear of upsetting there mates,
    It's all good
    what makes it even funnier is that 1 tried to prove ignore but ****ing answered.

  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Rotherhamowl10 View Post
    Look at state of some of these 'honours'.

    Shame they missed off their most recent one - an EFL record as well
    Since we're talking about whinging Blades, let's (reluctantly) revisit the pain...the despair of playoff failure.

    http://boards.footymad.net/showthread.php?t=38149800

    As Blades rewatch calamity followed by fiasco, it wont occur to them for even a minute, that whilst this was unfolding, we had to listen to their bitching whining moaning.

  18. #18
    Some of them - not many - go further than simple bitter whining, bringing the Hillsborough disaster into it - like Tyler - to score points. Utter scum.

  19. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by GrayBlade View Post
    You sound a bit bitter. Has something upset you?
    Your promotion from the Redgates junior sunday league, will mean nothing to you if we go up..And you know it...Cr@pping it....You'll all be throwing yourselves in the Don......Forestieri, Hooper, Rhodes, Fletcher, Sharp. :-o On second thoughts. .......What a dilemma.

  20. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by micklyons1hardbstd View Post
    Your promotion from the Redgates junior sunday league, will mean nothing to you if we go up..And you know it...Cr@pping it....You'll all be throwing yourselves in the Don......Forestieri, Hooper, Rhodes, Fletcher, Sharp. :-o On second thoughts. .......What a dilemma.
    Oh dear...it doesn't bear thinking about if we go up.
    You can count on them ramping up expectation next season though....then...same owd hahaha
    They'll rip thru Championship like a dose of salts (7 years choking in pub league a distant memory)

    ROFL If they manage 100 points - as Carlos says it'll 'add more meat' - too thick to realise how boasting about 100 points in dross league sounds...heap massive expectation on supporters manager and board.

    They've been hiding in League 1.
    In a proper footy league, fickle feckless whinging goons will reappear....they're blades hahaha

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •