+ Visit Sheffield Wednesday FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: whinging Blades

Quote Originally Posted by RavBlade View Post
    You wouldn't be 'hated' if wasn't such utter arrogant ****s. Easy as. Take a looooooooooooooong hard look in the mirror.

You should read your own board piggy!
    You're hated for a reason

Quote Originally Posted by banno View Post
    You should read your own board piggy!
    You're hated for a reason
    Not half as much as you lot are. Catching the Dirties up in most detested club stakes and a big thanks for making yourselves like right tw@ts on TV with the camera phones. Hilarious

Not half as much as you lot are. Catching the Dirties up in most detested club stakes and a big thanks for making yourselves like right tw@ts on TV with the camera phones. Hilarious

You need to get out more kid, you really are detested.
    The rest is just jealousy from a bloke who needs to get a job and stop scrounging

You need to get out more kid, you really are detested.
    The rest is just jealousy from a bloke who needs to get a job and stop scrounging
    Jealous keep em coming piggy yer a phookin clown. Your clubs about as popular as Rolph Harris at a kids party.

Yeah, get a job you big idle scrounging b@stard!...I hate having to keep scrubbers like you...Get a job and try paying some tax for the first time in your life...Sponger.

Quote Originally Posted by braggyowl View Post
    Yeah, get a job you big idle scrounging b@stard!...I hate having to keep scrubbers like you...Get a job and try paying some tax for the first time in your life...Sponger.
    I can afford to buy your sorry arse 3 times over bellend.

I can afford to buy your sorry arse 3 times over bellend.

Jackanory!
    Story telling for kids seems a good fit for you!
    Get owt you scrounging tramp

Jackanory!
    Story telling for kids seems a good fit for you!
    Get owt you scrounging tramp
    Yours as well you flange. Taxi driving don't pay too well does it?

Quote Originally Posted by braggyowl View Post
    I'm so glad you're upset. Made my day really.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)