+ Visit Sheffield Wednesday FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: whinging Blades

Quote Originally Posted by banno View Post
    They're full of 5h1t with the ignore.
    Of course they read what we write, even if they pretend they don't.
    Makes it even funnier cuz you can have the run of the forum knowing they are reading what you write but can't answer back for fear of upsetting there mates,
    It's all good
    bang on and ive got myself a pig on a string..........................block dunce

got to love father nobhead though.he said i wont last 2hrs on s2 forum but now been on a few weeks and they suck up to what i post

Quote Originally Posted by MSN View Post
    got to love father nobhead though.he said i wont last 2hrs on s2 forum but now been on a few weeks and they suck up to what i post
    Talking about staying around on a forum, you'll recall poor ol Ravblade...he didn't so much push the self-destruct button on here...he jumped up and down on it, then belted it with a lump hammer hahaha
    Keep em dancing on the head of that pin!

Look at state of some of these 'honours'.

Anyway, congratulations to them on promotion from the pub league after 6 years of trying. The video of McCabe claiming more youngsters come through the turnstyles at Bramall Lane than at Hillsborough is priceless....although I'm not sure what that has to do with them just winning promotion?

Rather than spouting nonsense with no facts to back it up, Mr McCabe should be worrying about how his team is going to compete with teams that can pay out £10 Million for Jordan Rhodes....

Quote Originally Posted by Bluestripe View Post
    Talking about staying around on a forum, you'll recall poor ol Ravblade...he didn't so much push the self-destruct button on here...he jumped up and down on it, then belted it with a lump hammer hahaha
    Keep em dancing on the head of that pin!
    the beauty of it is that they cant find me and they are looking

ravpig is IP banned from here and cant get back on .or should i say tyler dirty scum

ah well either way its all fun
    Last edited by MSN; 20-04-2017 at 07:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by banno View Post
    They're full of 5h1t with the ignore.
    Of course they read what we write, even if they pretend they don't.
    Makes it even funnier cuz you can have the run of the forum knowing they are reading what you write but can't answer back for fear of upsetting there mates,
    It's all good
    what makes it even funnier is that 1 tried to prove ignore but ****ing answered.

Quote Originally Posted by Rotherhamowl10 View Post
    Look at state of some of these 'honours'.

Shame they missed off their most recent one - an EFL record as well
    Since we're talking about whinging Blades, let's (reluctantly) revisit the pain...the despair of playoff failure.

http://boards.footymad.net/showthread.php?t=38149800

As Blades rewatch calamity followed by fiasco, it wont occur to them for even a minute, that whilst this was unfolding, we had to listen to their bitching whining moaning.

Some of them - not many - go further than simple bitter whining, bringing the Hillsborough disaster into it - like Tyler - to score points. Utter scum.

Quote Originally Posted by GrayBlade View Post
    You sound a bit bitter. Has something upset you?
    Your promotion from the Redgates junior sunday league, will mean nothing to you if we go up..And you know it...Cr@pping it....You'll all be throwing yourselves in the Don......Forestieri, Hooper, Rhodes, Fletcher, Sharp. :-o On second thoughts. .......What a dilemma.

Quote Originally Posted by micklyons1hardbstd View Post
    Your promotion from the Redgates junior sunday league, will mean nothing to you if we go up..And you know it...Cr@pping it....You'll all be throwing yourselves in the Don......Forestieri, Hooper, Rhodes, Fletcher, Sharp. :-o On second thoughts. .......What a dilemma.
    Oh dear...it doesn't bear thinking about if we go up.
    You can count on them ramping up expectation next season though....then...same owd hahaha
    They'll rip thru Championship like a dose of salts (7 years choking in pub league a distant memory)

ROFL If they manage 100 points - as Carlos says it'll 'add more meat' - too thick to realise how boasting about 100 points in dross league sounds...heap massive expectation on supporters manager and board.

They've been hiding in League 1.
    In a proper footy league, fickle feckless whinging goons will reappear....they're blades hahaha

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)