+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Smallwood on his Millers future

Smallwood on his Millers future

I like Richie's attitude and application - think he could do well for us next season as he helped us get promotion last time. One of those players that perhaps isn't noticed much in the side, but I think we are more likely to notice when he isn't

Only player that can tackle.

Had a great game on Saturday.

Breaks up the opposition play and would give the ball to a creative player if we had one.

An absolute must sign for me.

Strangely enough i agree with the 'doc'....

Quote Originally Posted by kempo View Post

Breaks up the opposition play and would give the ball to a creative player if we had one.

Never thought ud say it, but I actually agree with Kempo....

Give Smalls a new contract, he is well experienced, especially in league 1. Just look at how he was performing whilst on loan at Scum Thorpe.

He's served this club like a true professional and it's the least he deserves.

We should hang on to him. He will come in handy when we're in Division 2

Got to admit I've knocked him but Friday he won me over. Give him a 2 year deal. Get a box to box midfielder at the side of him will help. I'd try to sign Adeyemi. Might have a chance cause he's not fully fit at the moment. Might put other clubs off. Get JCH new contract sorted ASAP.

Ye he's another that we'd be daft not to sign him up. What kempo says above. Still can't believe that clown Stubbs sent him out on loan after he took out Brentford's danger player and won him his only game.

Quote Originally Posted by kempo View Post

Played great on Friday well.

Agree 100% with everything else K

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda_Hugg_n_Kiss View Post
    Ye he's another that we'd be daft not to sign him up. What kempo says above. Still can't believe that clown Stubbs sent him out on loan after he took out Brentford's danger player and won him his only game.
    He let him go o because he's a clown. Will now eagerly await response from you know who.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast