Going into FP on Friday I was handed a flyer giving me information on a group calling themselves "No to the takeover"

I'm not going to repeat their arguments here you can read them yourselves on their blog at.....

www.notothetakeover.wordpress.com

My thoughts are:~

1. Currently the club is not making enough revenue to sustain us in Division 1 with any hope of going into the Championship. Even with 18,000 turning up every home game we will not be able to go forward.

2. Fratton Park, as we all know requires rebuilding for that we need £millions (many of them). So having sustainability in the players market and going forward up the leagues plus rebuild the stadium is a none starter. We will live our life in Div II or Div 1.

3. Do you want fans in the future to be relegated to watch the crappy football we have been forced to watch over the last few years plus put up with the poor officials who run the games in these Divisions ?

4. I enjoyed the Premiership and looked forward to every home game...... I could live with the Championship but not in the two lower divisions, which without investment we will be relegated too.

5. Personally I think should we be taken over the board must have a place for a FANS board member or perhaps those with Presidential shares have some kind of voting power..........

What do you think ?