+ Visit Portsmouth FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Notts fan in peace

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Notts fan in peace

Well done Pompey
    Great support today
    Too much quality for us today
    Hopefully we can reach at least the playoffs next season
    Enjoy today.

I'll 2nd that,good luck next season you deserve to be playing at a higher level, with nothing to play for I would have liked to see us have a proper go at you but no complaints about the result. In the main your fans were brilliant today & a credit to your club & with almost 8,000 Notts fans in attendance for a game with little meaning for us things bode well for both clubs futures.

Thanks Guys, enjoy the Summer (as I intend to) and best of luck next season.

Quote Originally Posted by ancientpie View Post
    I'll 2nd that,good luck next season you deserve to be playing at a higher level, with nothing to play for I would have liked to see us have a proper go at you but no complaints about the result. In the main your fans were brilliant today & a credit to your club & with almost 8,000 Notts fans in attendance for a game with little meaning for us things bode well for both clubs futures.
    Thank you County......I know it's not easy to watch a team celebrate promotion at your own Ground......we had it with Northampton and a little while back Norwich at Fratton Park. Best wishes for next year.

[QUOTE=philphillips;38501238]Thank you County......I know it's not easy to watch a team celebrate promotion at your own Ground......we had it with Northampton and a little while back Norwich at Fratton Park. Best wishes for next year.[/QUOT

The 3rd Notts fan on here to wish you guys all the best.......read the Notts Mad pages......you guys got a lot of respect today, awesome support

Thanks. I've had a very busy day but will later for sure

Quote Originally Posted by philphillips View Post
    Thank you County......I know it's not easy to watch a team celebrate promotion at your own Ground......we had it with Northampton and a little while back Norwich at Fratton Park. Best wishes for next year.
    Very pleased for you after all the troubles you've been put through over the last few years. Hopefully as you sang 'We're on the way back'. Made my way round from the Kop to join your fans on the pitch and offer my congratulations and best wishes. Now on your board I wish to do the same you deserve it.

Thank you very much. I will keep an eye on your results next season, with Nolan at the helm I think you've got a chance.

County were fantastic - even playing Oldfield's Portsmouth at the end. Huge thanks to them.

Some interesting videos going around of a-hole stewards/plod when the pitch invasion started trying to kick and trip up supporters. I'll quote a County fan though - "F**king leave him alone!"

Yes scarf those stewards need to be looked at how they behaved trying to trip fans as they ran past & the copper who pulled the jacket off another fan, like most on here saying County fans were brilliant.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)